What the Fu-

"Dinner smells nice." Ghostface smiles under the mask at the remark "Thank you, it's done by the way!" He grabs two plates for us, setting them down on the table. I open the window letting the cool breeze of the October night flow over my shoulders like waves topple over each other, we sit and eat in silence "You wanna watch a movie?" He questions abruptly while grabbing my plate since I'm now finished with it "Sure let me go change!" He nods as I get up, walking to my bed room. I put on a tank top and sweatpants, when I walk out Ghosty is already waiting for me on the couch with a movie starting "Sorry I really wanted to watch The Shinning." He scratches the back of his neck through the hood "Oh no that's fine, besides I always liked axes so I don't mind." He hums at my last remark

, I lie down on the couch my head resting on the ledge of the couch with a pillow, Ghostface seemed to try to get comfortable but we had minimal leg space when someone lied down, I sigh "Come here." He looks at me confused "Why?" He questions "Because you can lie in my lap if you want to get more comfortable so come." He obeys none the less resting his head on my stomach bringing his arms to wrap around my waist. His body felt warm and nice in the middle of my legs, we got through half the movie when I thought he had fallen asleep, he wouldn't mind his I played with his hair? Right? My hand reaches for the hood when a gloved hands grips my wrist "(Y/n) what are you doing?" Ghostface lifts up a bit squeezing my wrist more making me yelp a bit "Nothing-" I try to finish but he lifted up with his knees in-between my legs "I just wanted to play with your hair!" He seems stunned (The woman was to stunned to speak) he sighs, letting go of my wrist, taking off his hood, and rests his masked head on my chest being sure to keep holding my waist. His hair is raven colored short black, I play with it eventually falling asleep.

Danny's (Ghostface/Jed's Pov):

I wake up feeling her fingertips rest on my hair, finally I can take this damn mask off. I throw it on the coffee table snuggling my head into her chest since her tank top is low cut, my fingertips graze her back. I want to hold her to hold me like this and vise verses without her having to be asleep or with my mask on. I want to hold her so tight like the world is gonna end and this is our last day together. I wanted to do keep her with me forever. A sudden meow pulls me out of my thoughts, I look up to be greeted with a black cat on (Y/n)'s window seal, it jumped down and into the apartment it suddenly jumped onto the couch rubbing against (Y/n)'s now bare leg because her pants creeped up the cute little thing rubbed its head against my darlings legs. I hummed and it purred after it finally laid down, I burry my face back into (Y/n)'s chest a sigh escapes my lips. Before I think about it I begin to put little kisses on her chest and collar bone.

How I would give anything to kiss her, she's soft not gonna lie it's nice. After a few minutes I feel something soft rub up on my face the cat looks down and tilts its head "Yes? Do you need something?" It purred and rubbed its head in the crease of my neck, finally it lied down on me, letting me get back to my thoughts. Her hand creeps up to my neck resting it on the back of my head. I want her to be mine. She will be mine. And only mine.

(Y/n's) Pov:
The morning light shines through the curtains, something presses against my stomach I look and see no Ghostface but instead a cute little black cat she has been coming around lately so I've been feeding her. But of course when my mom found out she said that if you fee something and give it attention it's always gonna come around and stay, but she mainly said that about men to sooo? Does it really count? I get up and feed the little cat, I look to the counter to see a note 'Sorry mi'amor something happened for my "work" so I had to leave, but tonight I'll make it all up to you!' I cringe at the last part "Weirdo." I whisper but I do take a close look at the handwriting, it slightly looks like Jed's handwriting- my thoughts are interrupted from a nock on the door "(Y/n) it's me, Jed!" Weird we are supposed to meet tomorrow. I walk-run to the door still very lightly limping, I open the door "Hi Jed, what are you doing here?" I question while letting him enter my apartment he's wearing a white button up shirt, a loose tie, black pants, and black combat boots "Oh well I wanted to see if you were would like to go get some coffee and walk to work? O-or we could drive!" He seemed to get nervous on that last part "Oh of course I don't mind if we walk, if that's what you want to do." He shrugs "I don't mind either."

He looks over at the couch "Did you sleep on your couch?" He questions while giving me his charming smile "Uh yeah, I was watching a horror movie and fell alseep." Grabbing the note that I dropped putting it into my pocket "Oh what horror movie?" He starts picking up a bit, I mean I'm not complaining "The Shinning gotta love axe murders." I laugh a bit knowing that it was a wrong joke to make "Sorry bad joke for what's going on." "No your fine" He pushes his glasses up from sliding off his nose "Uh let me get ready and then we can leave." He nodded. I walked into my bedroom closing the door behind me, grabbing a black button up shirt and a pair of baggy nice jeans I begin to change the clothes. Unfortunately never hearing the click of a camera from the opposite side of the room. I walk out of the room to see Jed playing with the black cat "Sweetheart how come you never told me you had a cat?" He questions looking up from the cat "Oh she's not mine, but I feed her sometimes so she just comes around a lot." The cat purrs as Jed rubs her while she sits on his lap

"You should name her, she doesn't seem to have a collar or anything like that." I nod and sit down next to him "Autumn? Maybe, I'll think of other names." I shrug "You ready to go though?" I nodded and we walk out of the apartment.

(SORRY IMA MAKE ANOTHER PART OF THE STORY FOR IT BUT I NEED YOUR OPIONS SHOULD I DO A TEENAGE POV OF THEM FROM THE PAST IT WILL KIND OF HELP MAKE SENSE OR SHOULD I MAKE THAT IN THE SAME STORY BUT A DIFFERENT CHAPTER?! ALSO I DO HAVE A PLAYLIST FOR THIS SO ITS CALLED GHOSTFACE PLAYLIST GHOSTLY OBSESSION HERE IS A PIC

OKAY GOODBYEEE NOW)