Photos

Danny's (Ghostface/Jed Olsen) Pov:

(Y/n), she writes the paper for my killings, i admire her work, she seems to know a lot writing then again it seems to be the only thing she does. My interest in her grows everytime I see her, I can't help but always needing to look at her, her smile and eyes when they sense someone watching her is the best feeling or when she looks directly in my direction and still doesn't see me. Sometimes she looks directly in my camera letting me get the perfect moment to take a picture. (Y/n) calls her family at three times every other month, she doesn't seem to like them much, her mom treats her like shit getting mad at her for things she doesn't even know about and she never crys unless she's held it in long enough but she only crys for a few minutes.

It seems she mainly grows on her anger because when she is mad she starts hitting things mainly stuff she won't be able to damage but I'm sure by now her thighs have enough bruises that the simplest little touch would hurt. But her attitude sometimes just makes me want to just drive a knife through her chest of course something always stops me from doing it. Its been a couple of weeks since we have met full on now I hate her attitudetowards me but then again i do understand why she has it "Hey Jed, I'm gonna get lunch if you wanna come?" She questions me pulling me out of my search for victims "Uh sure." I get up and we walk to the elevator, its silent "Hey (Y/n) I just realizedi never apolized for what i said the first day we met, so Im sorry." She looks up at me with doe eye's forgetting her cold stare "Fine, I'm sorry i called for what I said aswell and for calling you a dick behind your back." While we are in the elevator we actually for once make small talk. It's nice.

(Y/n's) Pov:
Okay maybe he isn't as bad as I thought. The more I look the more I see his features, he's actually kind of handsome but for some reason I don't want to admit it, he's quite funny actually, but one thing I noticed is he sometimes skips over questions or his expressions change then go right back to normal. We walk to the counter in the office to get some food "What do you want?"He asks now making it seem like he asked me to lunch, I don't mind "Oh uhm jeese it's been a while since I came back I have no idea." I laugh out nervous I have been bringing my own lunches but today I forgot. He nods "Okay well how about I get you the same things as me?" "Fine but but I mean it I am trusting you with my food." He smiles "Okay can I get two of the chicken raps? And one large Coca-Cola and-" He looks down at me "Oh uhm one large sweat tea." He nods "And one large sweat tea."

The guy nods and starts working on it "We'll bring it to you, what's the name under the order?" He questions "Olsen." Jed says grabbing his card "Hey! I'm paying!" I swat his hand away "No, I have been kind of rude to you so I can pay." I try to speak but he already pays, He grabs my hand and drags me to a table near a huge window "I will throw you out this window." I say looking out "Why?" He laughs out a bit "Because I offered you to come and I was gonna be nice and pay." I don't realize we are still holding hands until I pull away to lightly slap his arm "Hmm maybe next time I'll let you." He smiles and closes his eyes, he seems like he hasn't slepted in days. I go to regrab his hand without realizing I start rubbing circles, "You seem tired, when was the last time you slept?" I question looking out the window "Hmm I don't know maybe Monday." I look up, now concerned. "It's Wednesday." I grab his face he opens his eye's, my face heats up at the fact of what I did I quickly move both my hands back

"Olsen!" The guy that asked us what we wanted calls, saving me from my embarrassment. Jed gets up to go get the food, I let my head fall the table to try my face from all the red now appearing. Jed comes back and sets our food down "Thank you." I smile "Yeah no problem, you'll love th wraps they're really good." He starts eating his and so do I. After we are done eating we go back to the office and start working again.

Danny's (Ghostface/Jed) Pov:
I closed my eye's as I feel her hand creep to mine she starts rubbing circles, I shouldn't feel as calmed as I should "You seem tired, when was the last time you slept?" She questions, I don't feel like telling her how long I haven't actually slepted "Hmm I dont know maybe Monday." It's been longer then Monday, I have been killing new people waiting for the perfect time to scare (Y/n) "It's Wednesday." I feel her hand lightly touch my face, her hand is soft I was surprised at the sudden softness and open my eye's. She moves her hands away. Fuck why did I do that, why do I want to feel her hands again?(Sorry this was cringe didn't know how to write it) "Olsen!" The guy that asked us what we wanted calls. I get up happy that something pulls me out if that nightmarish feeling. We eat and go back to work, she doesn't stop talking how lunch was good it makes me laugh.