💫3💫DÍÑÑ€R💫

"Aslam-O-Alaikum" As soon as I heard his low yet authoritive voice, I felt goosebumps all over my body

"Aslam-O-Alaikum" As soon as I heard his low yet authoritive voice, I felt goosebumps all over my body. After whole 5 years I heard his voice, I closed my eyes just to felt a small liquid swept out of my eyes.

How I missed this voice for 5 years, how I missed him, how I missed my Zay. How much I told myself that I am strong but the truth is I am not, just his voice and I felt myself weak. I know very well 'I Love Him' yet I can't even express my feelings. How much I wanted to suppress these feelings but just from his voice all our sweet moments came running back to me, My mind, My heart.

I opened my eyes and saw everyone gathered around him and I just stood rooted to this place. There was a very small smile on his face. MashaAllah.

He has changed very much, he was wearing black jeans with black T-shirt and jacket. His hairs perfectly styled to the side with some of his bangs covering his forehead giving him a elegant look. His beared is perfectly trimmed giving me good look of his sharp jawline. With his broad shoulders he stood at the height of 6' 3.

"Come in Zaid" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Tayi jaan's voice. Tayi Jaan likes to call him 'Zaid'.

As he took a step forward, his eyes met mine. And his small smile vanished. I was hurt but didn't let my emotions go wild.

As our eyes clashed, It feels like the world has stopped, all the people around us vanished in the thin air. Just He, Me and the silence.

I don't know for how long we looked at eachother in pure silence but Tayi Jaan's teasing voice brought us out of our lonely world.

"Don't look at my Jaan with your evil eye and where are your manners? Greet her"

"I did but..." He replied to tayi Jaan in his usual low and authoritive voice but never averted his eyes from mine. He meant he got no reply from me. Even as a psychologist myself, I can't think or predict what he is thinking right now, he can just hide his emotions, even his expression so well.

I was boasting myself that I had mastered a poker face but I am not even close to him. It seems like he has mastered the blunted effect.

"Wa-Alaikum-Aslam" I replied but my voice came out like a kitten. His face was devoid of any expression, he finally averted his eyes from me and turned towards tayi Jaan "Mama I am hungry" He Said so sternly that I felt he was asking to murder me.

"Sure Zaid! your room is ready, just freshanup quickly, we are waiting for you in the dinning room" He just nodded his head in response and walked passed me.

Our eyes are the mirror of our heart and in his eyes i can clearly see pure dislike for me.

Why Zay? What sin had i done to have this behaviour of yours? Let's just say, all mistakes were mine but do I deserve this behaviour? The dislike? I know this dislike will turn in hatred in no time.

I took a deep breath and cleaned the tears from my face. I looked around to see no one in the hallway. I made my way to the dining room. Our house helper Zubaida has already set up the table. I sat down in my usual chair as everyone were waiting for Zay.

Seconds later, Zay entered the dining room and sat Infront of me beside tayi Jaan.

"Today's dinner is special Zaid" Tayi Jaan said to Zay in teasing tone. I stiffened. He didn't replied or even nodded his head. He just started to see the food from the bowls one by one and uttered disheartedly.

"Mama i told you to make some Italian or Chinese food".

"Who eats that food, this is healthy and yours favourite and beside everything the special dinner was prepared by someone special" Tayi jaan's voice came out irritated.

"Zaydan if you don't want to eat then fine don't eat okay, we all can eat this mouth watering food made by our Jaan" Came Taya Jaan's stern Voice. If Taya Jaan has uttered zay's full name it means he's angry.

I was deeply hurt, I heard my heart shattering, I made this food for him with so much love. But...

I know he knows the food was made by me from the very start, because I saw the small smirk on his face when tayi Jaan said about special food to him. He is doing this purposely to hurt me.

I plastered a fake small smile on my face and turned towards taya Jaan "it's Okay Taya Jaan, you start your dinner, I don't mind at all" My voice came in a whisper.

"She didn't mind. People's preference changes with time" Came zay's voice right after I voiced out.

I turned towards him, he was not looking at me, with his expressionless face, he picked his plate to take the food from the bowl, as he started to have his food, the atmosphere in the dining room turned soft and warm again.

He wasn't having his food in the good mood. He was just having a small portion of biryani with some salad at the side. Taya Jaan and Baba Jani were the one to finish their dinner and living the room saying "Rest well Zaid, will talk in the morning".

The next one was mama Jaan to leave the room saying "Rest well Zaid Good night".

Now in this big dining room just tayi Jaan, me and him are left. Tayi Jaan maybe sensing the tension in the air was going to say something but Zay stood up saying "Good night Mama, see you in morning" kissing her cheek he went off. I looked at tayi Jaan and she was fuming in anger and whispered to herself but I heard it "This boy! I needed to have a serious talk with him".

Before tayi Jaan turned to me I immediately smiled, of course a fake smile but just not to let her feel anything odd between us but I know she knows everything.

Because zay's behaviour towards me is just too odd nothing like 5 years back.

She turned to me and passed a smiled "Jaan you go too rest now it's late" I just nodded with a small smile and she made her way out.

I looked towards the dinner I made for him, he didn't eat anything beside biryani and that was just a show for others.

A hurtful sigh left my month and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Ya Allah! Sabar dein.