💫22💫ÁWÁÍT€D VÍ€W ₱-2💫

Getting out of my thoughts, I looked outside just to see the darkness which dwells in the sky

Getting out of my thoughts, I looked outside just to see the darkness which dwells in the sky. I looked at the time and it was 8:37 Pm to be exact.

I sighed and stood up from the sofa just to stubble a bit, but steadied myself in time.

I again sighed. Picking my coat and phone from the table, I made my way out of my office just to met from the silence. There was no soul out here.  So, I silently walked to the elevator.

Parking my car in the garage of the Haveli. I sat there for whole 15 minutes because I was just too ashamed and embarrassed to face Her, My Haya.

I took a deep breath, calmed my nerves and stepped out of the car. Dad and Chachu were in the hallway. I greeted them in my usual stern voice but respectfully. "Assalam-O-Alaikum"

"Wa-Alaikum-Aslam" They both replied chachu smiling and dad seemed irritated seeing me.

I was confused when dad cleared my confusion "Jaan came 4 hours back, she was looking so dull, she didn't even had her dinner" I just averted my eyes to floor feeling ashamed. He
Continued.

"Where the hell were you? Where was your phone? Do you know how many times I called you but no the sir here was busy and Don't you dare give me the excuse of the work. Nothing in this world should be more important than our Jaan for you. Understood"? He was seething with anger. Surely he loved Haya more than me. I really wanted to smile at this thought.

"It's okay Bhai Jaan. They are children. Just let them be for now. Zaid you go check on Jaan" Came chachu's voice.

I nodded and replied to dad "This will not happen again dad. I promise" and I turned to leave but not before I mouthed thanks to chachu. He smiled in return.

I tired open the door of our room. Keyword: Tried because it was locked from inside. I don't blame her for this. I softly knocked on the door and said so softly that I started to doubt, was it really my voice. "Haya! Please open the door Jaan. I promise I will clear your each and every misunderstandings. Just for once give me a chance, I promise I will not disappoint you in this life time". I waited but got no reply.

I remembered dad said she didn't had her dinner and it's 9: 07pm now.

I lastly glanced at the closed door and went to kitchen. I dished out today's dinner in a tray and again went upstairs. I again knocked softly but no avail. I didn't even have an key of my room door now. It's in the room itself. I made a mental note to keep an extra key in my wallet from now onwards. Wifes are surely dangerous.

A thought striked my mind and a smile broke on my face. Mom always had an extra pair of keys of my and Haya's room.

I placed the dinner on the nearby table in the corridor and went to my parents room. Thankfully Mom wasn't in her room. After looking for like 5 minutes i found the keys in one of the drawer. I smiled in satisfaction.

I literally ran upstairs and hurriedly opened the door. The first i met was with, the cold atmosphere and complete silence. I looked at the bed just to see it untouched. I then looked at the Sofa and I was right, there she was curled up in a ball. A hurtful sigh left my mouth.

I placed the food on the table and stolled towards her. I sat on my both knees on the floor holding her hand. She was asleep. I saw her dried teary face and my heart clenched at the sight. All because me. Unknowningly tears started flowing from my eyes.

"I am sorry Haya. I am really sorry. I really didn't knew you were in this much pain and all because of me. I can't see you like this. I promise, this was the last time I hurted you. Please just one chance Haya. I promise I will change myself according to your wish, according to you. Believe me, I didn't hurted you intentionally but I just can't justify my any actions to you because the point is, I did hurt you and this is what I can't change. I am sorry" My voice was shivering and cracked at the end as I placed her hand against my forehead and closed my eyes disheartedly from which tears were still rolling out.

I realized her hand was warm, way too warm. I frowned because her hands are usually cold. I checked her temperature from her forehead and she was burning.

I panicked. What should I do? Medicine? No! She didn't had her dinner yet and she didn't even had lunch properly because of that bastard.

I took a deep breath and calmed my nerves first then softly shooked her "Haya! Please get up Jaan" My voice came out extra soft.

She mumbled something and curled up even more, her hold tightened around my hand as they were intervened.

I slowly picked her up in bridal style and softly placed her on the bed. I saw her each and every contour of her beautiful face because I was so closed to her. But her hurtful words ranged in my ears.

I will say it was lust not love because love isn't this cheap.

I closed my eyes hurtfully. I never lusted over her, heck I can never lust over her. It was pure love for her but she.....

I slowly opened my eyes to get away from her because if she again saw me this close to her, she will again accuse my pure feelings and emotions into lust.

I pulled the blanket over her and softly shook her again calling her name "Haya"

But no avail "Haya! Get up please" This time my voice was somewhat loud and clear and she finally opened her eyes.