💫12💫TH€ FÍR$T ÑÍGHT💫

As he told me that night, I got the news the very next day, The news of Rukhsati after 15 days as he have to go London to sign a contract with London delegates

After whole 15 days, here i was in his room sitting on his bed dressed in a bridal dress. I didn't wanted this but as always my parents didn't let me.

I am fed up with everything, i am fed up with my life, I feel like this life of mine is not mine anymore. I looked around to see the whole room decorated with red roses scattered on the floor and the fragrance was spread across the room. Candles were lit and beautifully decorated on the tables.

I then looked at the heavy dress and jewelry I was wearing. I sighed and stood up from his bed making my way towards the dressing table. As I set foot on the floor or I say roses, I felt the cool sensation on my foot refreshing my soul. I unpinned the heavy dupatta from my head and placed it on the nearby sofa.

I started doing undone my pins on my head. Damn so many pins. Finally after whole 10 minutes I was free from the pins and let my dark hair waves down.

Tayi Jaan has settled my whole wardrobe in his room. So, I made my way towards his closet. It's 11:10pm to be exact and he is nowhere to be seen. Huh! Like i care. Well you do Hayat. You just don't want to accept. I sighed.

I had a quick shower, changed my clothes in a black puffed sleeves Kurti and black trousers with printed dupatta, did Wuzu and made my way out of bathroom.

As I stepped foot out of the bathroom, I heard a click of the room lock. I looked infront of me just to see him staring at me. Wait! Did he locked the room? I frowned but didn't said anything. I have decided not to talk with him.

Ignoring him, I started going towards the room door. I unlocked it and was going to open it when I heard his voice. "Where are you going"?

Should I answer him or not? At the end I decided to answer him because I don't want to fight with him at this late hour. I am tired very much. "My room" My voice came out loud and stern.

Before I could step out of his room, he pulled me back in holding my right hand wrist, locked the door and I realized I was pinned to the door. I instantly passed him my best glare. He is surely looking for a fight.

"Why did you change out of your bridal outfit"? He was angry. Did the bridal outfit have anything to do with him? I furrowned my both eyebrows together.

"None of your business" I snapped at him. "Oh Really! None of my business? You were my business for the last 5 years. From the very second of your consent to the nikkah, you were my damn business. Understood"? His hold tightened on my both wrists against the door. He was angry but my face was devoid of any expression. His face was so close to me that I can feel his breath fanning at my lips.

I was his business? What a joke? I really wanted to laugh at his words but held the urge in. He don't even deserve my fake laugh.

"Leave" I just uttered averting my eyes from him because his gaze was so damn intense.

"No" He answered in his low deep and authoritive voice. I snapped my head towards him. Before I could understand, his lips were on my neck.

I stiffened at the touch, at the different sensation which passed through my whole body. He intervened his left hand with my left hand placing it behind my back. My other hand still against the door and in his hold. His hold lossened on my right hand and circled around my nape of neck. His every kiss was making me weak. I was too shocked and numb to do anything, to stop him.

Unknowingly I closed my eyes. Sucking and kissing at my neck, I felt his teeth biting my neck just below my ear and unintentionally a pleasurable moan left my mouth. "Ahh"

With that his hands moved towards my waist and his lips towards my ear. My hands were free from his grip. As his lips kissed my earlobe, a soft moan left my mouth again and I felt him smiled against my cheeks.

His hands were roaming around my waist softly, his hands were warm which I felt above from my Kurti.

"Why did you change out of the dress"? He asked softly whispering in my left ear. Unknowingly I replied "It was heavy" I felt him kiss my jaw and my mind was devoid of any other thoughts. I clenched his waist coat in my hands tightly.

"Why were you going to your old room"? He again asked softly kissing the corner of my lips. Unintentionally I replied again "to get the prayer mat" with that he kissed my forehead.

Seconds later his warmth was gone as he stepped away from me. He moved towards the bathroom but not before uttering "Second drawer of the shelf"

I stood there for whole 5 minutes and tears started to roll out of my eyes. Did he just used me? It's my mistake, I let him. I closed my eyes and clenched my dupatta in my hands.

It will not happen again. I will not let it happen again. I cleaned my tears from my face and took a deep breath. I saw time on the clock Infront of me. It's 11:35pm to be exact.

It's still 25 minutes left for the 'Esha Prayer' I opened the second drawer of the shelf as he said and there were 3 prayer mats in it. I picked one of them and laid the prayer mat on the floor Infront of 'Khana Kaba' after cleaning some of roses which were scattered on the floor.

I heard the voice of bathroom door opened and felt his footsteps towards me. I hurriedly covered my hairs with the shawl when I saw him placing the prayer mat Infront of me. He has changed his clothes.

I should be happy right now, I always wanted to offer the first prayer of our first night together. But I am not feeling anything right now. Ignoring him i started my prayer.

After we both finished offering the prayer, I hurriedly folded the prayer mat before him, placed it on the stand and went to the bathroom to calm my Racing heart.

I splashed the cold water on my face and picked the towel from the towel stand. Drying my face I looked towards the mirror or I say my neck.

Why it is red? I neared towards the mirror and my eyes widened. What the hell?

He gave me a Hickey?