💫8💫WÁÑT ÍT ÍÑ ẞLÁÇK💫

When we got back home, I offered 'Magrib Prayer' and engrossed myself with the pending work of reports

When we got back home, I offered 'Magrib Prayer' and engrossed myself with the pending work of reports. After 'Esha Prayer' I finally left my room as tayi Jaan sent Zubaida to call me for dinner.

"Assalam-O-Alaikum" I greeted as soon as i entered the dining room. "Wa-Alaikum-Aslam" Repeated greetings came except him.

After a quite dinner we all sat in the hallway having green tea. It's 8:38pm to be exact. We all have a habit of having green tea after dinner.

Taya jaan was talking with Baba Jani, Tayi Jaan was talking with Mama Jaan, only the silent one were us until Taya Jaan asked Zay "How was your day in the company Zaid"?

As always his answer was short "Good" I rolled my eyes at him and Taya jaan just nodded his head smiling, actually not only Taya Jaan was smiling, everyone has a mischievous smile on their faces.
Was there something which I don't know?

"I want to renovate my room" I was confused looking at everyone when his deep voice interrupted in between my thoughts.

"Renovate, why"? Tayi Jaan was the first one to ask him. "Want it in black" His words broke my heart.

His room colour was in blueish green which was of my choice. He always liked the colour black but because I wanted his room colour to be blueish green he didn't uttered a single word to against it. I don't know why I was crazy in love with blue colour maybe his eyes are ocean blue but either way I was.

He is not changing just his room colour, he is indirectly giving me a silent message that I worth nothing to him.

I clearly remembered his words, his gaze.

"Happy Now"? He asked ruffling my hairs. "Very" I exclaimed happily and he just smiled looking at me with utter most love and care.

Now that love is nowhere to be seen. My Zay is nowhere to be seen. I clenched the phone tightly in my hands as I controlled my threatening tears which were ready to roll out.

Ya Allah!

*************

After my usual routine of 'fajr prayer', reciting the Holy Book «Quran Pak» I took a refreshing bath wearing a pink gown with styling a contrast dupatta «Scarf» of light blue on my left shoulder. As usual I applied moisturizer, my sun screen and let my hair waves down. I wore light pink flats today as my foot is slightly swallowed and paining also.

I picked my bag, sun glasses, some files and At last looking myself for a last time in a full length mirror i made my way downstairs.

"Assalam-O-Alaikum" I greeted everyone in the dinning room. As usual no reply from him. Today he was wearing casuals, black jeans, with white shirt and blue sweater. His hairs were not styled with the gel, they were kind of messy today but he was looking more handsome. Here goes my heart again!

Wait a second! Did I just uttered blue? I looked at my dupatta and then at his sweater. Not again!

Ya Allah! What is happening here?

I sighed and looked around not to find Taya Jaan so I asked "Where is Taya Jaan"?

"He went to office early today"? Tayi Jaan replied serving me the breakfast. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "But He have no meeting at this time"I utterd confused. Tayi Jaan just shrugged her shoulders in response.

Wait! If Taya Jaan has gone to office early then how I will go to office then? My car is still in the private garage of the company. I can't ask for anyone else car as they all have work. Tayi Jaan is a very famous fashion designer and founder of the brand named 'SOUL'. Whereas Mama Jaan is a military doctor and founder of the 'HAYAT HOSPITAL' The hospital provides treatment free of cost. She founded this hospital after 1 year of my birth.

Today at any cost I will not go with him. That's full and final.

After breakfast i picked my things up and walked out of the Haveli. I could have ordered a Uber but if anyone at the home got to know I am going by Uber not with him, they would have start questioning me. So, I am on my foots now.

It was so damn difficult to walk with these heavy files and this paining foot of mine. We have a long way to go. I sighed.

I had walked for maybe 15 minutes when a car stopped to my side. I flinched as it was very sudden. My hand went to my heart to calm it down. I took a deep breath before looking at the car. Why do the car seems familiar?

As thinking this I looked at the honour of the car and furrowned immediately, Zay?

"What are you...." He cut me off in between. "Sit" He ordered not even looking at me, He was wearing the Sun glasses so I couldn't see his eyes as he was looking ahead. I again furrowned.

"No Need" I said and walked passed the car. He could've asked politely but no he have to always order me around.
His car again halted to my side and i heard his deep voice "Sit or else i will tell dad about your sprain"

"Then go and tell, just leave me alone" I said and again walked passed the car. Seconds later I heard the thud of the car door. And in seconds i was pulled back by force straight in his arms. My eyes widened and my foot twisted.

His eyes were yelling pure rage, his face was just inches apart from my face with just files in between us.

"I didn't asked you, I told you" His jaw was clenched and His hold tightened around my arms.