💫27💫HÁ₱₱¥ TÓ ẞ€ $ÍÇK💫

I stired a bit in my sleep as i felt the warmth going away from me

I stired a bit in my sleep as i felt the warmth going away from me. I opened my eyes panicking to stop it from going away and met her beautiful and peaceful Amber eyes.

"What Happened"? She asked softly as if asking a 5 year old. "Nothing! Where were you going leaving me alone"? I pouted. Her face wasn't smiling but her eyes speaks louder than any word.

"It's fajr time" She replied and slowly stood up from the bed going towards the washroom. I felt my soul is refreshed after whole 1 month. It was literally peace in her embrace. I missed her fragrance, I missed her being in my arms, I missed her peaceful embrace, I missed her care, more than anything i missed 'Her' very much. I feel like i slept for the lost 1 month in these few hours.

I slowly stood up from the bed when I saw her getting out of the washroom. She arched her one eyebrow asking where was i going? "Washroom" I replied and she softly held me with my arms.

I wasn't feeling weak anymore but how can i let any moment of her being close to me. After i was done with Wuzu, I got out and saw her waiting for me at the door. My lips curled up. I really Thankful to Allah Ta'alla! for making me sick.

We offered 'fajr prayer' together and after folding the prayer mats, she made me lay on the bed.

"Are you not going to recite The Holy Book «Quran Pak» today"? I asked when she sat beside me on the bed.

"I will but after you sleep" She replied and I felt the softness of her hands against my forehead checking the temperature.

"But I don't want to sleep now, I want to see you reciting Quran Pak" I whined and realized what i said after some seconds. She gave me 'I knew it' look and I embarrassedly looked down.

But now I think, why was I embarrassed? Seeing your wife reciting 'Quran Pak' is a very natural thing right? And you have personal right to look at your wife as much as you want.

"I...." I started but shut up immediately after a death glare from my fierce wife. "Okay" I mumbled and slowly closed my eyes as i felt her soft fingers stroking my hairs. I fell asleep in seconds.

I woke up after 2 hours and Haya wasn't in the room but Mama and Chachi Jaan were.

"Aslam-O-Alaikum Mama, Chachi Jaan. Good Morning" I greeted them both. "Wa-Alaikum-Aslam Zaid. How are you"? They both asked at the same time and passed eachother a smile.

I also smiled and replied "I am fine Alhumdulila" I looked at the washroom door, I thought maybe she was there but to my disappointment she wasn't there.

"Looking for someone "Came My Mama's teasing voice. "Yes! For Haya" My reply was straight forward and at my reply Mama rolled her eyes.

"Bhabhi Jaan leave it" Came Chachi Jaan's teasing voice. Chachi Jaan speaks less but she is a sweet lady. Her personality is ditto like Chachu. Dominant and Cold. I wonder how they communicate with eachother. The more shocking news is, their marriage was a love marriage. Shocking right? But it's true.

I was in my thoughts when my light of eyes came holding the tray full of food. Mama and Chachi Jaan stood up seeing her. "You both have your time. We will come later" Mama said and they went off closing the door behind.

"Good Morning" I wished her morning and she replied with a very small smile "Good Morning" She placed the tray on the table. She came towards me and checked the temperature.

"It's gone Shukr Alhumdulila, go freshanup quickly and have breakfast while it's warm" She gestured me to the washroom.

After coming out of the washroom, I picked the tray and sat on the bed where Haya was already sitting using her phone.

I cleared my throat gaining her attention and she looked at me. "What"? She asked confused.

"Breakfast" I said and gestured her to sit beside me. "But i didn't made it for myself" She replied. "Okay then I am not eating" I was also stubborn My Dear wife. She sighed and sat beside me.

I know this breakfast was prepared by her and this thought made me smile. She made scrambled eggs with some sausages, chocolate pancakes and chocolate milkshake. My favourite. I am a big chocolate lover as Haya is Strawberry lover.

After a sweet and peaceful breakfast, she made me eat bitter medicines and in reward she gave me a chocolate. She is really treating me like a 5 year old but i like it atleast she is giving me some attention.

I stood up and was going to the closet to get ready for today when My Angry looking gorgeous Wife stopped me midway. "Where to Mr"?

"I am going to get ready for the office" I replied as this was so obvious answer.

"Oh Really? Get back to bed in 1 minute. I told Taya Jaan, we are not coming to the office today. He came to check up on you when you were asleep" Her voice was Authoritive and unwavering.

I smiled as she was claiming her rights on me. She was acting like a wife. I felt energetic and boosted. But that's not mean I will listen to her and sit in the home.

Dad gave me a big responsibility. How can i just stay at home leaving my work. Dad have trust on me, I can't in any broke it.

"Sorry Haya! But I can't listen to you on this" I turned to leave she held my hand and forcefully made me sit on the bed. She picked her phone and dialed a call. I know where is this going.

"Assalam-O-Alaikum Taya Jaan......yes.........he is not listening....okay" She replied time to time and at last handed me the phone.

"Here!" I held the phone by my ear and spoke "Aslam-O-Alaikum Dad"

"Wa-Alaikum-Aslam Zaid! How are you"? He softly asked. "Alhumdulila fine that's why I wanted to come but your Jaan here is so stubborn and is not letting me come" I complained but i know everything is already in Haya's favour as always.

He laughed and replied "Jaan's order. I can't take the risk. You better Stay in bed" I knew it.

"Okay" I didn't argued back because there will be no avail. So, it's better to stay quiet.

"Happy" I handed her the phone asking sarcastically. I was irritated.
"Very" She nodded her head in satisfaction.

You didn't let me go today. So, Be ready today we will definitely talk everything out. I smirked.

 I smirked