💫13💫TH€ FÍR$T ÑÍGHT ₱-2💫

"What is this"? I asked him the very first thing coming out of the bathroom

"What is this"? I asked him the very first thing coming out of the bathroom. I was angry. How can he just give me a scar? Ughh! Hayat that's not a point Okay. The point is why he touched you without your consent.

In reply he just arched his both eyebrows amused. There was a very small smile on his face. "You don't know" his voice was not angry or taunting in-fact it was somewhat playful.

I was trying to form an answer when I heard him again "I don't mind giving you another one with a detailed information" with that he started to come towards me. His steps were slow but my heart was already on the run.

Before he came to me, I hurriedly walked passed him, I literally ran. "No N-need" Why the hell am i stuttering?

I picked the pillow from the bed and placing it on the sofa I was going to lay on it when I heard his confused voice. "What are you doing"? I didn't bothered to answer him. I laid on the sofa and closed my eyes.

"You not going to answer"? I kept quiet. Seconds later I felt myself in the air. I snapped open my eyes and saw his blue ocean staring at my Amber one. He picked me up in the bridal style? Not like it was first time but there was no reason now.

"W-what are y-you d-doing"? I was again stuttering. What is wrong with me?

"Leave me" I said but no response. He softly placed me on the bed. I immediately sat straight and was going to stand up when he threatened me....again.

"I dare you to step a foot out of the bed"

"Oh Really! Now watch me" Before I could stood up from the bed, I felt the softness of the bed against my back.

My eyes widened and I realized he made me lay on the bed by force. My both wrists were in his hold against the pillow and his face was just inches apart from my face.

"What did I told you some days ago? From today onwards the things you want you will never get. So today you want to sleep on sofa but you will sleep on bed as per my wish" His voice was soft and calm. I frowned. What exactly he wants?

"Then I want to sleep on bed" Oh come on Hayat! Who is he? A kid to fall for your trick?

As I said a wide smile got spread across his face. Damn his smile. Don't get weak seeing his smile Hayat. Stay strong.

"Unfortunately Dear, you are still going to sleep on this bed beside me" His voice was husky and deep like the ocean itself.

"No" I instantly replied but he just smiled in return. He lossened his hold on my left hand and softly pushed my hairs aside from my neck. I closed my eyes at the unknown sensation at his touch. I felt my heart beat quickened and goosebumps erected on my whole body.

He softly stroked the particular place below my neck where he gave me the Hickey. "You are more fragrant than these roses" He said as I felt him inhaling my hairs. His hold lossened on my other hand. Taking this my cue I pushed him aside slightly. "Don't touch me" I said and sat straight on the bed placing my knees close to my chest.

He sarcastically scoffed and uttered "just some time ago you didn't stopped me or I say you liked it"? My hold tightened around my dupatta, I averted my eyes to my hands as my silent tears rolled out of my eyes.

Seconds later he switched off the lights and sat on his side of the bed. I heard his sigh.

"Sleep Haya" I snapped my head towards him. Haya? After whole 5 years? I closed my eyes to relive this moment but his hurtful words ranged in my ears.

'I am not your Zay anymore and you are not my Haya anymore'

'Don't call me Zay, you don't have the right'

'Don't call me Zay, how many times should i repeat myself'?

I opened my eyes again. "It's Hayat, My name is Hayat not Haya, I am no one's Haya" saying this I was going to step out of the bed when his warm yet rough hand hold my wrist.

He pulled me towards him. "You going to sleep here if not then you clearly know that it's our first night right. If i can give you Hickey than I can do much many more things to you so it's better for you to sleep" I widened my eyes and my mouth hang open. He cleaned my tears from my face and made me lay. I was too shocked to say anything. Did he just said that?

It's better to sleep on the bed than the other things. I laid in the further most corner of the bed when I heard his voice again. He was irritated. "Come Here"

"No! I am okay he...." I trailed off when I was pulled in his arms, in his embrace.

"You can't make me do things" I semi yelled in his arms. "Surely I can" Came his reply and with that he circled his arms around my waist tightly trapping me completely in his embrace.

"Leave me, I can't sleep like this" I voiced out in a mere whisper because I can hear his heart beat against my head. It was calming but I just couldn't get his hurtful words out of my mind.

"Get used to it now" He said and placed his forehead against my forehead. His eyes were closed but he seems peaceful, there was a unknown satisfaction on his face.

His face against my face, it's more difficult to sleep now. I really had the urge to stroke his hairs but I didn't.

"Don't stare at me like this or it will get more difficult to control" Came his husky voice.

"Control but what"? I asked confused. He opened his pool of ocean to make me drown in them. There was a deep unknown desire in them.

"Myself"