Live through it

The scene start showing a hellhound. Is is depress that he had a worst life. He keep getting played by his ex girlfriends. Some who want him for money. And some only want him for sex. None of them don't want love. Y/N is now a lonely and now give up finding love. He start helping people but still feel alone when he help. It painful if him. He need something that need to clear his mind. So he decide to go to a fight club. Of course that he manage to win. But while he was their. He see a guy with his lover. It made his heart cold and hard. Y/N became a member of the fight club. So right now he is at the Bar drinking. He just relaxing and drinking some. During the Bar he met a friend when they were childhood.

Dan: "Hey Y/N! How is it going?" He asked.

Y/N: "It been good. How yours?" He asked.

Dan: "Man, my day been good. I see that you are drinking." He said.

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm just relaxing after helping some people." He said.

Dan: "Okay, say did you think I should join?" He asked.

Y/N: "Sorry man, I'm just being a solo person." He said.

Dan: "Dude is it because your ex girlfriends keep dumping you for money and sex?" He asked.

Y/N: "....... Yeah, I give up on that and start helping people." He said.

Dan: "Okay, say can I join you drinking." He said.

Y/N: "Sure man." He said.

Dan start to join him and ask for a drink. They then start to have a conversation. They just messing around and Dan drink arrived.

Dan: "Man Y/N what the fuck did you do next in the fighting club?!" He asked.

Y/N: "(laughing) well i dodge the attack and then kick that asshole ass by kicking him in the nuts." He said as he took a drink.

Dan: "(Laughing) Man Y/N, that asshole must be crying like shit." He said as he took a drink.

Y/N: "you said it Dan." He said.

Dan: "So Y/ N? I began to asked you something and you have to be honest with me." He said.

Y/N: "What are you going to ask me?" He asked.

Dan: "So I began to notice your life been shit. Have you try to live through it?" He asked.

Y/N is paused by him question.

Dan: "Sorry I ask you that it just that." He said.

Y/N: "No is okay. And too be honest, I really don't fucking know. I haven't really thought of it." He said.

Then the Tv add show up as the two watch revealing a job called I.M.P. It about killing humans which client want the target kill.

Y/N: "That is a interesting job." He said.

Dan: "Yeah interesting." He said.

Y/N: "Maybe we should join. Like we want to have fun and this is the kind of fun." He said.

Dan: "Well I got to agree with you that does seem kinda fun. Oh fuck it, I'm in." He said.

Y/N: "Fuck yeah! Let go!" He said.

Then the two began to finish the drink and walk out.

Timeskip

The two made it to the building.

Y/N: "This is it. The job we became interested. You ready?" He asked.

Dan: "Hell yeah I'm ready!" He said.