Taking care of my puppy

After the fight that happened. Y/N was pass out in the ring. But the scene start showing of his house. Then change into his bedroom. He been bandaged up. And he is sleeping. But now he is starting to wake up. His eyes began to open.

Y/N: "What happened? And why am I in bed? And who bandage me up?" He asked.

He then began to get up and can't during the injury.

Y/N: "Ugh! That shit hurt!" He said.

??? Offscreen: "I'm coming!" A female voice said.

Y/N: "Who could that be? I don't remember having someone come over." He said.

Then the door open revealing to be Loona but something that made Y/N blush with red on his face at this.

Y/N: "What are you wearing?!" He asked.

He is surprised that Loona is wearing a maid outfit.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Loona: "Puppy you need to lay back down. I don't want you see hurt." She said.

Y/N blush and got ever red than before and lay back down and said.

Y/N: "Since when you give me a nickname?!" He asked.

Loona: "Because I wanted to, and also I don't want to see my puppy hurt." She said.

Y/N: "My? Since when I became someone pet?!" He asked with a red face.

Loona: "You so cute when you blush. But seriously, you need to rest." She said.

Y/N: "What happened?" He asked.

Loona: "Let me explain." She said.

Flash back

The scene start off by showing off the ring where Jack and Dan carry Y/N.

Dan: "We need to get him home!" He said.

Jack: "We need to be quick and patch him up!" He said.

The three went to exit the fight club.

Time skip

The three manage to make it home. They set him off to his bedroom.

Dan: "Okay! Loona go and get some bandages!" He said.

Loona: "On it!" She said.

She went to the bathroom and tried to search some bandages. She manage to find it and went to the boys.

Loona: "I got it!" She said.

Loona patch up his stomach and his head so they stop bleeding.

Jack: "Okay... I think we should leave him be. He going to need some rest." He said.

Loona: "But what if he can't get up?" She asked worried.

Jack: "He be fine. If I know Y/N, he would survive. But like I said he need rest." He said.