Ex Girlfriends

It been a few days since the confession. Loona became lovely for Y/N. But she still stalk him where he goes. Right now it dark outside. Y/N is now walking and just relaxing. Loona is stalking him right now. She is disguised as a stranger. Until it interrupts by someone talking.

???: "Well, well, well, It isn't Y/N." A female voice said.

Y/N stop and recognize the voice. He growl knowing he wishes he never meet someone like her.

Y/N: "What is it you want.... Beth?" He asked in anger.

He turn around anger but surprised. He see three girlfriends name Beth, Kayla, and Emma. Three ex hellhound girls came to see him.

Beth: "Don't be like that Y/N. In fact we want you back. But this time with a harem." She said with a smirk.

Loona growl as what she is seeing.

Loona mind: "Why are the whores doing to my puppy! He is with me! Not them! They used you Y/N. He with me you bitches!" He mind said.

Y/N: "Yeah their is no way that I'm not going back to you three! You three use me once and I'm not falling for your trick again." He said.

Emma: "You know, when we were together. You use to loves us, we use to hang out, party, and others including sex." She said.

Y/N: "And you get a opportunity to steal my money and use me for sex. I still not taking that as a no!" He said with anger.

Kayla: "And we used to be bad, and look at you now. Helping people, start to join a fight club? You need help. And we will help you Y/N~" she said.

Y/N: "I told you three No and that finale! I already have someone who really cares for me and love me. Unlike you three, she took care for me and even wear a maid outfit." He said.

Loona mind: "That my puppy their." Her mind said.

The three hellhound growl in anger at him but stay calm.

Emma: "Fine, and you are right. But are you sure that she really care? Not like acting like a player. Because some girls are really clever hiding if being a player." She said.

Y/N growl at them and then walk away.

Emma: "Let's go girls, he not our time." She said.

Beth: "Yeah, let's hope that he can have a shit life with his girlfriend that he think she actually cares." She said.

The girls laugh as they walk away to their homes. However Loona heard the whole thing. It made her claws sharper, her teeth reveal her fangs, and her aura turn turn dark like darkness. Her eyes became like a predator. She then laugh and said.

Loona: "So they can manipulate Y/N so he can go back a life he had before. NO! HE WILL SPEND A LIFE WITH ME!  NOT SOME EX WHORES WHO TREAT HIM LIKE SHIT! BUT DON'T WORRY Y/N~ I DID PROMISE TO LOVE YOU AND TAKE CARE OF YOU~ AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!" She said as she laugh.

Time skip

The scene start off by showing a house. And inside the house it reveal to be a room. And in the room it's Beth. She is the second girlfriend she had with Y/N. She right now brushing her hair.

Beth: "So I wonder who that bitch is dating Y/N? And is she actually dating him? No, she just using him like us, Hell I bet she could not care for him." She said.

But then the lights turn off.

Beth: "What the fuck?! Why the lights are off?" She asked.

She then go outside to fix the box. As she went she saw that it was turn off.