Broken mind

(Author note: "Hello everyone it been a long time since I wrote this. And now I'm back to write this. Before we start there is a few changes I want to share out. So unfortunately this story won't have a season 2 because I realize that for the past few chapter feel a bit weak. Not only that but I also have to get the story done so I can move on into new projects coming up. So I decide to make a few changes this one is going to have Long chapter that filled with is gore, heartbreaking, and possibly "insanity ". As for the Aylin, I change her age to 16 as a teenager. I must warn you, this the "only" chapter will complete the book.)

The scene start revealing to be a bed. It reveal to be Y/N and Loona sleeping together. They are sleeping peacefully sounding. It been years since the two couples got married. They even have their first child. And years past, a lot have change. His best friend is now a therapist. Loona change a lot since she is now overprotective to her family like Blitz. Blitz sometimes stalk them but Loona kick his ass. As for Aylin, she became a teenager she is like Loona but younger. Until for some reason Y/N is moving weirdly and sweating like if he had a nightmare.

Nightmare

The scene change revealing to Y/N who is running away. He is running rapidly, and the camera moves revealing to be a shadowy like figure. It reveal to be a female hellhound wearing a hood like chasing him. Y/N ran into the alley trying to lose her. Unfortunately it only a dead end. Y/N turn around and see the female hellhound walking to him.

Y/N: "Who are you?! I been having this same dream every night and it somehow involves you! I don't know who the fuck are you so leave me the fuck alone!" He said.

However it made the female hellhound furious as she growl. She charge at him with a large knife in her hand. She went for a stab however Y/N caught it. But he is struggling to move the knife away from him. The female hellhound so strong that she have the knife pointing at his chest. Fortunately Y/N manage to push it a little and then head butted her. And then grab the knife and throw it away.

Y/N: "Alright, now tell me who are you?!" He yelled.

But then the female hellhound began to run away.

Y/N: "Oh not in my watch! You got away too many times already and I'm not letting this one slide this time!" He said as she chased her.

The scene change reacting to be Y/N who just got out of the ally.and saw the female hellhound running away toward to the big fog.

Y/N: "Not this time!" He said as he began to run all fours.

He starting to catch up but the hellhound is so close to the fog. Y/N knows that every time she reach to the fog, she disappears as soon he wake up. The female hellhound is so close reaching the fog. But Y/N manage to pinned her to the ground. Y/N began to punch her in the face countless times until she stand down. After a few seconds Y/N stop punching her in the face. She is unable to move.

Y/N: "Alright! Now it time to show who you really are!" He said as she began to grab the hood.

As he took off the hood. Y/N eyes become widen. He notice  unfamiliar hellhound he never seen before.

Y/N: "What the fuck, who are you? I never seen you before-AH!" He scream in pain.

He then look down at his chest and see a large knife. The female hellhound began to get up. The knife disappeared and reappeared to her hand.

Y/N: "Who... are....you? And.... Why... are... you... doing this?" He asked again.

However it made the female hellhound growl in anger again. She began to charge at him began to land a finale blow. But before she could kill him. She said a few words.