HAPPY HALLOWEEN

(Author note: yeah I know Halloween is really early but I want to make Halloween special on some of the stories. I hope you guys understand.)

It start off at Home where Y/N is sleeping. The alarm went on making Y/N smash it. He woke up and realize what today is.

Y/N: "Oh fucking god........... TODAY IS HALLOWEEN!!!" He scream in excitement.

Y/N he walk in the kitchen and began to cook. After a minutes of cooking. He then began to eat. Then he get a phone call. He pick up the phone and answer it.

Y/N: "Hello?" He asked.

Jack: "Hey Y/N! It been a while since the ring." He said.

Y/N: "Yeah and joe I'm better now. So what you calling for?" He asked.

Jack: "I want to ask you if you wanna to come to my Halloween party tonight? I also allow Halloween costumes as well." He said.

Y/N: "Hell yeah I come!" He said in excitement.

Jack: "Alright! See you at the party." He said.

Y/N: "See you as well." He said as he hang up.

Y/N is starting to get ready and head on out to work.

Timeskip

Y/N made it to work and see Dan on his phone.

Y/N: "Dan! I was wondering if you got the invitation?" He asked.

Dan: "I got it Y/N!" He said.

???: "You two got what?" A female voice ask.

The turn to someone who asked. It reveal to be Loona with a curious tone.

Y/N: "Me and Dan got a invitation to Jack Halloween Party!" He said.

Loona: "Really?! I didn't know he attends parties!" She said in excitement.

Y/N: "So Loona? Want to join us?" He asked.

Loona: "Are you sure Y/N? Because I don't have the invitation." She said.

Y/N: "It be fine, he will understand." He said.

Loona: "Okay but let me ask Blitz because he is overprotective and shit." She said as she went inside.

Dan: "So Y/N? What costume are you wearing?" He asked.

Y/N: "How about that we made a surprise when we get into his place?" He asked.

Dan: "Sound like a plan." He said.

The two went inside to get to work. With Loona, she is walking to Blitz office. She open the door and walk in and said.

Loona: "Blitz I want to let you know that I going to hang out with my friends." She said.

Blitz: "Okay and make sure that you kick their ass if they are asshole to you. Also have you seen my tape because I hear a conversation that Millie and Moxxie is going to have a wild time tonight." He said.

Loona: "Gross." She said.

Timeskip

It dark time, Y/N text Loona the address where the party is. Y/N is at home getting his costume ready. He starting to put the costume on and reveal what he wearing.

 He starting to put the costume on and reveal what he wearing