The Fight Club

The scene start with Y/N is sleeping in his bed. Then the alarm start that make him sigh in annoy. He punch the Alarm clock that shut up.

Y/N: "Stupid alarm clock." He said as he about to get up.

Y/N thinking what he going to do today. He got up and decided to take a little walk before work. He got up and began to eat cook some breakfast. After the cook, he then began to eat. And after the eat he then decide to head out. He then took a walk. He play some music while walking. Until someone is hiding behind the alley. It reveal to be a hellhound with gray fur, white fur, wearing goth cloths. It reveal to be not other than Loona.
She is stalking him. She have hearts in her eyes.

Loona: "Puppy you will soon be mine~" she said as she start to follow him.

Y/N is still taking a relaxing walk. But however he have a funny feeling that he being watch. He turn around and saw nothing. So he continued to walk. After a few minutes of walking he then decide to head to I.M.P place.

Timeskip

Y/N manage to get their in time. And see Dan waiting for him.

Dan: "Y/N! You made it just in time." He said.

Y/N: "Yep, so are we heading inside or what?" He asked.

Dan: "Let's head inside." He said.

With Loona on the other hand is trying to get herself together. She want to look nice for him. And not only that but doesn't want to be suspicious. Loona fox her cloths and get her phone out and walk in.

Y/N: "Hey Loona, how you doing?" He asked.

Loona: "Shit." She said as she walk pass them.

Y/N: "I take that as a yes I think." He said.

Dan: "Say Y/N? Do you want to go at the fight club after this?" He asked.

Y/N: "Sure." He said.

But what they don't know that Loona is hearing them.

Loona: "So they are heading to the fight club? Hmm, I wonder how he fight?" She asked.

Y/N: "Loona you do realize that I can hear you?" He asked.

Loona blush hard and said.

Loona: "No you didn't!" She said.

Y/N: "Loona, if you want to go a fight club and could've just asked." He said.

Loona: "Really?" She asked.

Y/N: "Yes." He said.

Loona then tackle him into a hug.

Loona: "Thank you! Thank you! You have no fucking idea how much I want to go a fight club!" She said.

Y/N: "Wow, Blitz is really protective huh." He said.

Loona: "Trust me, he won't let me join on killing to the human world." She said annoy.

Y/N: "How about that we sneak." He said.

Loona: "Sound fucking good idea." She said.

Y/N: "The three of us will go after work." He said.

Loona: "Okay." She said.

Dan: "Loona? I need to talk to you for a minute." He said.

The two walk away leaving Y/N alone. Y/N decide to play some music to entertain him.

Dan: "Loona, you need to learn how to handle
Y/N." He said.

Loona: "I know but it feel so nervous when I'm around him." She said.