three

Faith's POV

I nervously blurted out a

"Hi?"

Can it be more awkward than this?

Yes.

Oh, I'm starving.

Oh my God, the food on their table just looks so delicious.

Shut up already.

After I introduce myself, maybe I can eat then.

I'll ask the boy standing next to the table who looks like he can explode with happiness any second.

They're all standing in front of Alessandro and me right now.

Awkward much?

They're all staring at me, again.

Dear God.

"Boys introduce yourselves." The guy that first said hello to me, looked at them with no expression.

Just like Alessandro.

The guy that was the first one in front of me said "Hi, I'm your third eldest brother Gabriel,22. I'm so glad to see you."His hand brushed through his chestnut brown hair, which looked soft.

His eyes are a beautiful blue, which reminds me of the ocean.

I simply nodded my head and returned a smile his way.

"I'm Giovanni,26, the eldest. I'm glad to have you back sorellina."He had a tiny smile formed on his lips. He was tall and the tattoos on his neck and arms were showing. He has beautiful green eyes. (little sister.)

I smiled internally at the nickname. Were they really glad to have me?

I smiled back softly.

The next one didn't say anything until the brother beside him kicked him a little bit yet a bit harsh.

"Matteo,18."He said not moving an inch. He just stood there glaring at me.

I just glared back.

"I'm Marco!"The fourth one said, his grin growing bigger. He was almost jumping.

"I'm 18 and this asshole's twin."He pointed next to him to Matteo.

"I'm probably the best brother and person out of them, nope not probably. I am."He said confidently. "If you ever need anything I'm here to help!"He said rubbing his hands together.

He has gorgeous hazel eyes and blonde hair.

He was dressed in white and baby blue. He has a great atmosphere from what I felt and saw.

The last remaining brother had tears swelling up in his eyes.

I didn't even blink and I felt someone's hands tighten around me into a tight hug. I was never that big of a fan of physical touch but it felt nice. To be hugged once, a real hug.

"You're my twin?"I asked him in a quiet soft voice.

"Yes, Luca. My name is Luca."

"I've missed you so much."He said his voice trembling just like his lips.

I just smiled at him. I couldn't help it, he is so sweet.

He has brown hair almost the same as mine. It's short and curly. And his eyes were brown just like mine.

I couldn't help but see that we looked almost the same.

He stopped hugging me and then took my suitcase.