eight

Giovanni's POV

I can't believe she's back. Safe. And in my arms at the current moment.

Her body is so tiny almost fragile. I wonder how her life was before as to why she is so closed off. She will hopefully trust us enough to tell us when the time is right. But for right now I'm planning on never letting her go again.

This right here. Me and my siblings in one room, all together, and our sister right next to us, finally back after so long. She doesn't know it but she is healing us in more than one way.

When she got taken away all of us started drifting away even though it wasn't intended. All of us were grieving in a different way but I stepped up, to take care of our youngest siblings. Who didn't understand what was going on in our household.

Our sister got kidnapped and our parents passed tragically a few years later. It was all too much.

When we got Faith back a few days ago, it was like something suddenly changed. We all sat together at dinner for what felt like the first time in years. Which it probably was.

Ever since, I haven't been one to show emotions very well. But since she came back it felt like it was okay and I don't know how such a secretive, sweet, and loving girl can do that.

And from now on, I'm going to cherish every moment I have somehow been rewarded to have with her.

Faith's POV

I try to move my leg after opening my eyes but it's like there's a heavy thing on it when I look towards my leg I see Marco. That explains it.

Sleeping on it like a literal baby. It makes me want to laugh but I'm scared of waking up Gio whose arms I am still in.

At the same moment, Gio woke up, yawning, like he heard my thoughts. He looked down at me and asked
"Hey Faith, how are you holding up?"He half smiles at me.
"I'm okay."
He mutters a mhm like he doesn't believe which he shouldn't, I think I'm still a bit shaken up due to that girl beating the shit out of me for no reason. But that's life for me, tragic I guess. Isn't it ironic that I finally got away from my abusive father to come here and get beat up by some random girl? I almost laughed out loud to myself because of the thought.

"You don't have to go to school now until you start feeling better, alright?" He says while looking down at me.
"Okay, thank God. " I mumble that last part but I think he heard me due to the chuckle he let out.
I looked around to the rest and it seemed Like they were still sleeping, how long could they sleep for?

"I have to get up now Faith, if you need anything call me or" he sighed, standing up and looking at the boys "wake up these sleeping beauties."

I nodded and smiled back at him.

THEIR FAITH

I open my eyes again and turn my head to the side to see the clock that's showing 11:23 AM.

I look around to see if some of my brothers are still here, turns out half of them left. Makes sense since they're not the ones that got beat up because if I wasn't feeling like shit I would have already got out of bed and started exploring more.

Even tho it might seem like I'm growing closer and closer to my brothers, it's not true. I mean it is but not completely because I don't believe I'm capable of trusting someone with all my heart. I have already been through that and I don't plan on doing it all over again. Even when everything seems amazing and in place something unexpected always happens. 

I hear my door creaking open and then I see Luca enter with a smile on his face, a pity smile.

"Faith. I am so so-" 

"Stop it, Luca. " I say not wanting to see my twin brother feeling guilty.

"It's not your fault, okay?" I give him a small smile, which even hurts due to my injuries.

He stands there for a second looking at me with his blue eyes the same as mine before asking in a quiet, almost shy way.

"Can I hug you?" 

I think for a second but then I nod and It didn't even take him a second before he sat on my bed and hugged me, hard.

"Ti amo Faith." His voice sounds strained like he's crying. I look at him and he is really crying.

"Hey, hey don't cry. I am okay and everyone's okay. You're going to make me tear up too."

"I know, I know but-" he sobs, " I thought I lost you, again." 

"Oh." I let out shocked because I didn't think he was genuinely that worried about me.

"I never want to lose you again and I would rather die than see it happen." He hides his head in my neck and I try to calm him down, still not knowing how to feel about what he just said.

"Can I sleep here with you, please?" 

"Of course Luca." I pat the space next to me on my bed and he goes to lay there.

He lays on his back while I'm on my side looking at him.

I followed his breathing pattern and when I saw that he was sleeping I said, my words choking because I was almost crying.

"I love you too Luca."

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter guys but I think nobody is reading this story.

I like this chapter even though it was a battle to write. 

Please comment your opinion and I'll hopefully see you soon.

-love, gabi