six

*tw degrading name-calling

It felt like the time froze.

Just like when Aurora died.

It felt like the air was so heavy like it was banging across my body making me suffocate.

I think I would've stood there for ages if a random girl hadn't bumped into me, bringing me out of my frozen state.

The bell rang like a minute ago, my breathing started getting heavier.

I still felt like I was frozen but I started walking forward, slowly but surely.
It was getting harder to breathe, and I tried to get my phone so I could calm myself with some sort of calming app I saw on TikTok. But I couldn't due to my shaky hands which made my phone fall out of my hands, onto the floor.

I was about to crouch down to get it but suddenly I felt like I had no air. The hard breathing from a few seconds ago was nothing compared to this feeling.

I was still in a crouching position when this random guy crouched down to me.

"Hey, hey. Relax, it's alright love."

"Breathe with me, in."
I breathed in
"And out."
I breathed out.

I followed his instructions for a few more minutes until I noticed that he was holding his hand on my shoulder, probably the whole time.

"I'm so sorry,I didn't mean to. I-I didn't-mean to." I started apologizing like an idiot.

"Hey! Hey, look at me." I looked at him, only to find gorgeous blue eyes like the ocean staring right back at me.

"You had a panic attack, and that's normal. You have nothing to apologize for."

I nodded slowly.

"What's your name,love?" I don't think I even heard half of the question due to his beautiful accent.

"Faith, Faith Damianchi."

"Ah, Luca's sister. Nice to meet you, I'm Blake Romano." He said while putting his hand out to shake mine.

I shook his hand and then he asked me, clearly a bit of concern on his face
"Want to tell me what that panic attack was about?"

"Uh, no. Not really." I replied, looking at the floor like it was something interesting.

He nodded, not pushing me to say anything about the incident.

We both got up and he then gave me my phone which was still in good condition.

I looked at my phone and saw the time, and that I was so late for my first class. Maybe I shouldn't even go now.

Blake saw my face and asked
"You skipping or?"

"Yeah, I don't see any point of going now. Already missed half of the class."

He nodded
"Let's get some fresh air, come on. You need it." He said it with a small smile forming on his pretty face

I was about to decline until he grabbed me, softly, by my forearm and started making sure I was following him outside until he let go.