cuddles and breakfast

I exited the lift with a shit ton of shopping bags. I walked up to my apartment and placed my bags on the ground and lodged the key in the apartment door struggling to open my dorm room.

I was so focused on opening the door that I did not notice Demetrius come out of his apartment and sneak up on me. I heard a "BOO" startling me from what I was doing.

I was about to hit whoever sneaked up on me when whoever it was hugged me from behind. I immediately knew that it was Demetrius as he was the only one that could pull off this shit.

"Demi you asshole you scared me" I dramatically exclaimed. "aw my poor baby did I scare you that much?" He mockingly said to me "yes you did see this!" I brought his hand to my heart which was beating like crazy. "darling if you wanted me to fondle you, you could've just asked" he said amused by this situation.

I didn't realize what I did, and to my mortification, I looked down to see my hand holding his hand up to my left boob. "oh" I blushed in embarrassment. "yeah oh" he chuckled.

"Why do I embarrass myself in front of you" I whined, burying my head in his chest and hugging his waist. "you suck demi" I muttered my voice still muffled as my head was buried in his chest hiding my extremely flustered face. he laughed. I playfully slapped his forearm. "Stopppp laughing at me" "okay okay I'll stop"

"Baby are we going to stay outside your room all day long?" He asked in amusement "this feels nice I don't wanna let go" I murmured in response.

"so don't let go I'll open your door then we'll cuddle all you want. is that fine sweetheart?" "Mhm," I hummed in response.

He picked up the key that was fallen on the floor while still hugging me. He opened the door and picked me up, and me being me I latched on to him like a koala bear.

He took me to my room and gently laid me on the bed and removed my shoes. "Wait for me okay? I'm going to get your shopping bags"

I was already wearing comfortable sweatpants and a t-shirt so I didn't change.

After like an eternity I heard my room being opened and shut. I didn't bother opening my eyes. I heard shuffling and felt the bed dip. He wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to him so now I was cuddling his side.

"You know you're one of the best things to ever happen to me demi" I shyly admitted "I've just known you for a few days but it feels like I've known you all my life"

"(Name) baby you make me feel things that I've never felt before. You hold a special place in my heart"

As he said that Demetrius heard soft snores and saw that his darling was finally asleep. his poor baby was tired and needed to rest.

He couldn't wait for his date tomorrow. He wanted everything to go perfectly tomorrow. He looked beside him and saw her sleeping peacefully.

And at that moment he decided that he will marry her one day and he would do anything and everything to protect his girl. He already started to envision his future with his (Name).

I woke up to the sound of shuffling in the kitchen. Last night's talks with Demetrius rushed into my head. God, I once again embarrassed myself in front of Demetrius. I acted so clingily last night, I hope he doesn't hate me for that.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my shiz. I exited my room and sniffed 'Is that bread?'

I wandered into the kitchen and saw a shirtless Demetrius in the wild cooking something.

Oh dear lord, my eyes have been blessed today. I looked up at the ceiling and dramatically sighed wiping an invisible tear from my eye.

I heard Demetrius chuckle. Oh, fuck did he see me do that? no this isn't happening I will actually cry.

"Um hi good morning" I greeted him in a flustered tone. "Good morning baby," He said as he walked up to me and hugged me from behind.

This man has found another nickname for me that can make me all flustered.

I absolutely adore his nicknames and the way he says them. "Darling I made you breakfast come sit" he motioned to the little dining table I just got from Ikea.

I sat down as he served me the food he made just for us. I looked at the plate and god I was impressed. He is so talented gosh.

(He made something like this)

"How are you so talented demi? Like what are you not good at you're literally so perfect and-" my ramblings were stopped by Demetrius shoving food in my mouth. I was so shocked by him that I almost choked on my food.

"You could've killed me demi," I said theatrically. "love just shut up and eat your food okay?" He said with fond exasperation. "He just told me to shut up" I fake whispered to myself.
"Yes he did and now eat," he said while holding a piece of toast near my face.

Oh well, I lied

Oh well, I lied.
But you still got a surprise Demi pov sooo.

the date is next chapter lolol.

I had a completely different idea for the date but then I scratched it and wrote this.

The next 3-4 chapters will solely surround the date lmao I think? I have no clue.

I'll post the next chapter when I get 80-something votes on this chapter.

Have a great dayy!
-senia<33