christmas special 1

I got out of my room and wheezed I looked at Demetrius and he was dressed in the same sweater and pajamas that I was wearing.

I was wearing a traditional ugly Christmas sweater and red checkered pajamas.

Truly in my Christmas feels.

He looked down at my hands and saw that I was carrying a red Santa sack. (Lmao)

"Sweetheart, won't you tell me what's in that sack of yours?" He asked.

"That's what she said," I muttered. "Yeah no, I'm not gonna. You'll have to wait." I winked at him.

We were on our way to get Damian first then go to Loid's apartment for Christmas Eve dinner.

We entered Damian's dorm room. "Knock knock anyone here?" I spoke.

"Nee-San! You're here!" He shouted and ran towards me. "Oh, Nii-San you're here too." He said it in a tone of disgust.

"Hey watch the attitude." Demetrius sternly said to him.

"Let's go now guys we're going to be late," I said trying to stop the staredown of these brothers.

We sat in the car Demetrius had to sit in the front so Damian was sitting with me in the back.

Damian kept glancing over at me and so I asked him "Yes Damian?"

"Nothing Nee-San it's just you look so pretty." He said while blushing red like a tomato.

"Aww thank you, baby." I said while patting his cheek.

"Hey, your boyfriend is sitting right here. I'm your baby, not Damian." He mumbled. Did I hear a tinge of jealousy in his tone?

"Pfft- okay you're still my baby dems don't worry." I chuckled.

As we reached the apartment I yelled "MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYSS!" as soon as they opened the door.

Loid opened the door and Yor was standing alongside him. They both were wearing Santa hats and matching sweaters??? Ayo was my ship sailing??

I wigged my eyebrows at loid and he looked away the tip of his ears were so red. How cute!

I entered the apartment with a big Santa sack. "(Name) kiddo what are you carrying in that bag?" Loid asked.

"Something," I replied nonchalantly.
I took the bag along with me to my room and locked it in my room.

"Ho Ho Ho! Is agent peanut here?" I tried to mimic an old man's voice.

"Nee-Chan you're here!" Anya opened the door hurriedly and jumped into my arms. "Hey peanut" I spoke as I stumbled a little.

"Missed you so much." She whispered her voice faint as she was buried in my arms.

"I missed you too. Now come outside in the living room I brought guests." I told her as I let her down on the ground.

I went into the living room. loid and yor were sitting on one couch and the desmond boys were sitting on the other.

Loid looked at me then looked at Demetrius. "You! You- Matching clothes?" His body shook as he spoke.

"Yes, dad anything wrong?" I questioned.

He facepalmed. "Why me? Oh god, my daughter!" He muttered under his breath. I could totally imagine what he was thinking. 'Calm down twilight focus on the mission focus on the fucking mission.'

"Hey, yor? Is your brother coming?" I asked her, trying to change the topic.

"Huh- oh he's going to arrive soon." She said.