Revelations

After eating at McDonald's we stopped by an ice cream parlor as apparently the McDonald's ice cream machine was broken. Sigh some things never change.

I got (whatever flavor you like) and Demetrius got a hot chocolate brownie with ice cream.

I took a few pictures with my Polaroid. After we were finished eating we walked to the car and began our journey back to Eden.

I was getting antsy, so antsy.

I was feeling nervous about the whole ordeal.

It felt as if my heart was going to leap out of my chest.

Was I really about to tell him that?

Was I mentally and emotionally prepared to deal with the repercussions? No, I wasn't.

I just hoped that it wouldn't cause animosity between Demetrius and me.

I, over the course of this month, have come to like Demetrius more than I thought I would. He was one of the relatively few people i've gotten emotionally attached to and I don't want to leave him.

Ever since I have been isekaied in this fictional world I always thought that I would be on the sidelines watching these people interact with each other just as it was written but it all changed when Loid decided to adopt me along with Anya. Then Demetrius came along.

I mean sure we're young and shit but seriously speaking I like him a lot.

I felt a hand on my shoulder "Sweetheart you okay?" He worriedly asked snapping me out of my musings.

"Yeah, I'm fine dems." I waved off.

The car came to a stop outside the apartment complex. I led him to my room after thanking the driver.

"Darling slow down I swear I'm not going to run away." He joked trying to lighten the mood.

"I know that Demi. I'm just nervous." I sighed.

"It's okay sweetheart. It's all going to be okay." He consolingly said to me.

I opened the apartment door with shaky hands and led him to my room.

"Promise you'll never tell even a single soul about what I'm about to tell you." I made him swear.

"I promise (name)." He said as he looked directly into my eyes.

"I've never told anyone this before. So here we go. Um, I'm not from this world. I know that sounds crazy but this world was an anime? a cartoon kinda in my world. I died one day and woke up in this body." I took a deep breath. He ran his fingers across my hair, his touch was so gentle that it made me resist the urge to shiver.

"You all like loid, anya, yor, Damian, your family everybody was a character. When I was 10 I woke up in this world. I had parents here but they died." I told him.