arcade

Demetrius looked taken aback by the fact that I gave him flowers. "I- um thank you so much, sweetheart." He murmured.

He looked two seconds away from crying.

"C'mere you big baby." I motioned my hands out for a hug.

He buried his face in my neck and held me in his arms. "No one has ever given me stuff you know. You're the first one to do that." He whispered.

"It's okay demi." I patted his back and tried to soothe him.

After a moment of silence, he broke away from the hug and cleared his throat. "I'll go keep these in my room. wait for a minute yeah?" He came back in a few seconds.

"Shall we go then?" I asked. "Yes, we shall." He slung his arm around my shoulder. We walked up to his car where his driver was waiting for us.

"Good evening! where shall I take you?" He asked.

"Hi good evening! Um, do you know the arcade that's like a few blocks away um- what was its name? Oh yeah, Q'bert!" I told him.

"Yes please sit." He motioned towards the car.

I opened the door for Demetrius. "After you my kind sir!" I told him.

"Why thank you miss." He winked and sat down. I sat next to him and snuggled up to him.

"dems you know you give me the vibe that you've never been to an arcade," I said to him.

"Uh yeah, I've never been. I had a games room back at my house so I never needed to go." He said rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Rich people things," I muttered under my breath.

"Today prepare to be amazed." I animatedly chattered.

"You'd love the pong, packman, and oh! You'll definitely love the car games. Gosh, I can't wait. I love the crane games. Man, you gotta win me a plushie kay?" I rambled to him.

"Oh, I'm totally rambling aren't I?" I asked him, feeling flustered.

He laughed adorably. "You're so cute, darling. Yes, I'll win you plushies even tho I don't know what that means." I gasped in horror. "You don't know what a plushie is? This is blasphemy. Nope!" I shook my head.

"It's a stuffed toy, you doof," I told him. "Oh, I'll win you a ton of those." He flexed his muscles. He looked so endearing. "Yeah, we'll see." I scoffed.

The car stopped with a screech. We got out of the car. I was pretty excited so I pulled Demetrius's arm and led him inside.