Making Snowmen

We both had gotten back from loid's apartment an hour ago and were now chilling on the couch in my living room.

I had propped my feet in Demetrius's lap. We both were reading and there was a random movie playing in the background.

I got up and went outside on my balcony. It was supposed to snow today. Let's hope it's snowing.

I looked around and noticed a white fluffy blanket of snow covering the ground, the trees, and the houses.

I ran inside to Demetrius who I didn't realize was reading pride and prejudice? Gosh, I'm a simp for this dude.

"Demi! Demi!" I excitedly shook him.

"Yes, sweetheart?" He looked up as he closed his book.

"It's snowing outside! Let's go make a snowman! Please please." I pleaded with him, trying my best to give him a wounded puppy look.

"Demi do you wanna build a snowman? C'mon let's go and play!" I sang the frozen song and a sense of nostalgia hit me.

Damn, I miss Disney.

He sighed, internally he was excited to make a snowman with his girl.

"Okay, darling go get dressed. Let's go make the world's best snowman." He declared.

"YES, you're the best Demi. I love you!" I excitedly yelled and kissed his cheek. I ran inside my room and started immediately wearing layers. I wore the thickest jacket I had, some black leather gloves, and a beanie.

(Surprise Demi pov lmao)
Meanwhile, Demetrius was frozen in shock. Did she say that she loved him? It was as if his internal organs had been lit on fire. He was burning, burning with adoration and desire for (name). He just wanted to sweep her off her feet and give her the world.

Back to (name)😩, I carried a scarf, and a carrot for my snowman and I picked up my trusty Polaroid camera. I wanted pictures with Demi so I could hang them up in my room.

I entered the living area "dems?" I called out.

"I'm here! let's go sweetheart." He responded as he entered the room. He was dressed in a black fleece jacket and some grey sweatpants.

I walked up to the front door where all my shoes were stocked up. I wore my warm-lined boots and wrapped my arm around his arm. I rushed him downstairs to the area that was in front of our rooms.

We spent an hour making snowmen.
I made a hello kitty snowman with the help of Demetrius.

Demetrius goofed around with the snow and ended up making a rabbit that was crawling on a tree

Demetrius goofed around with the snow and ended up making a rabbit that was crawling on a tree. He's such a silly goose.

 He's such a silly goose