thoughts

I cried while writing this lmao have fun😋😩.

Forger family povs :D
Loid received some information that someone under the name 'Desmond' had reserved a table in "la classique' one of the most expensive and lavish restaurants in the country.

He automatically assumed that it was Donovan Desmond who had reserved the table.

So for the mission, he asked Frankie to reserve a table for him at the restaurant.

Loid figured that he could take the family out for dinner and would observe Desmond.

When loid and co arrived at the restaurant, he scanned his surroundings. He was frustrated as he didn't find desmond. He pretended to listen in on his family's conversations but he still was a bit antsy.

He heard Anya call out to him "chi-chi is that nee-chan?" He was shocked.
His other daughter was here? What was she doing here?

He inspected the area and saw (name) with a boy, laughing and giggling. Her laughter didn't seem as fake as it did around him. He squinted his eyes at the couple.

The boy looked familiar. Sudden realization hit him. It was Desmond, Demetrius Desmond.

He was quite frankly astonished. Was she on a date with him? At first, he was delighted that his daughter was close to a Desmond. It was going to make his mission a lot easier. But as he kept on thinking about it, he felt uneasy.

When (name) came over and introduced the Desmond heir as her boyfriend he felt flabbergasted. He didn't know what to say.

One perk or curse of being a spy was that he knew how to read body language. He saw her pretending to be happy to see them. He felt a wave of sadness wash over him. He didn't spend much time with her but he had hoped to fix his relationship with his 'daughter'.

He truly wanted to build a relationship with her and anya but he was a spy first. He didn't want to get attached to them.

When (name) left loid excused himself and went to observe her and her 'boyfriend'. He saw them in the parking lot.

He felt ineffable overprotectiveness over her. But what could he do? He wasn't her real father nor did he mean something to her. He gave a hopeless chuckle. At least his daughter was happy.

He walked away from them and put on a smile for his pretend family.

Anya oh poor anya when she heard someone familiar's thoughts she was surprised and when she heard that familiar laugh she knew it was her sister.

She hadn't seen her sister since that day in the castle. She was excited to meet her, to catch a glimpse of her beloved sister. She still didn't know why she left the house.

When her sister came up to greet them she saw that she was with a boy that looked just like her sy-on boy.

She heard both her sister's and the boy's thoughts. They both were filled with loving thoughts for each other. 'Were they like her chi-chi and mama?' She wondered.

She heard her pa's thoughts and was overjoyed. Her pa cared about her and Nee-Chan.

When her nee-chan left she was sad. She didn't spend much time with her after they left the orphanage. Did she not care for her anymore?

Yor saw (name) with a boy that she introduced as her boyfriend.

She was at times oblivious to whatever was happening around her but at a glance, she could tell that (name) and the boy liked each other.

She saw the way (name) got flustered whenever the boy- Demetrius looked at her. She was happy for her husband's daughter.

She noticed her husband's reaction to them. He tried to mask his emotions but he looked stunned and sad at the same time.

Then she noticed anya's reaction she too looked sad. yor was befuddled.

I imagined this whole interaction in my mind and it made me cry lmao

My poor babies.
Anya gosh I feel so bad for her.
And my poor daddy loido deserves happiness in his life.

I got ear surgery today lol. And I got stitches. I have to wear tape on my ears lmao. It's just so embarrassing.

Anyways thank you all for all the support on my story. I legit re-read all of your comments. They make my day.

Let me know what more you'd like to read in this story.

I hope y'all are doing good.

Have a great dayy!
-senia<33