4. Hotel Troubles

Savannah's POV

As soon as I step out of the airport the hot humid air hits me, my skin instantly switches from the dry cool feeling from the air conditioning to sudden warmth.

Walking out and throughout the airport makes me feel like such a celebrity. 

My ego was boosted even more when I noticed the driver displaying Theo's name. To which we followed him to the carpark and proceeded to travel to the hotel in a seven-seater car.

On the way there, I begin to feel unwell. My body temperature increases along with a sudden sharp pain in my head. 

I notice Theo sat next to the driver, socialising with him. He always loves speaking to people. 

I wish he was closer, I need him right now.

Rosanna is sat next to me but I don't want to bother her. I put my head down as I try to manage the pain.

I notice a gold bracelet complemented by Rosanna's brown skin. 

"That's beautiful Rosanna, I don't think I've ever seen you wear that."

She turns her wrist to show the whole bracelet. "It's so pretty isn't it? Adam bought me it at the airport but I only just put it on now." She smiles brightly at the memory. 

"Wow, I didn't know he had such good taste."

She laughs softly in reply. "Honestly, he knows what I like more than myself, he's a man that pays attention sis."

"Aww I'm happy for you, he has been so much happier since being with you."

"So have I, honestly, I'm so glad my past relationships didn't work out or I would've never dated him. I can't believe I cried over them." She cringes at the thought. "Everything happens for a reason and I'm so glad I met your brother."

"You're so right, I remember telling you not to waste your energy on them at the time. Look at you now, you're in Dubai with your boyfriend of two years and your bestie, of course."

"Of course, can't forget about you." She responds.

"And what are those past guys doing? Probably begging their parents for money to buy KFC."

She laughs. "You're so right! Oh also don't forget to mention the pure gold bracelet on my wrist."

I pull a shocked expression on my face. "Pure what? Bitch you're so lucky." I face towards Theo acting as though I'm going to call for him. "Umm Theo where's my pure gold bracelet?" I say lightly so nobody else hears apart from Rosanna.

Rosanna smacks my arm playfully whilst laughing quietly. "Girl stop, I know you're playing. That man of yours gives you the world."

"I know, I love him so much." I sigh as the pain in my head increases.

"So are you just not going to tell me?"

I look at her suspiciously. "Tell you what?"

"That you're in pain, you think I wouldn't notice?" Rosanna begins to rummage through her bag. "I was waiting for you to say something but instead you held it in this long." She gives me a packet of painkillers. "Here take these now, I'll ask Adam for water."

"No wait. I can't take them. I haven't ate, I couldn't eat on the plane or at the airport. So it's just going to give me even more pain."

Her facial expression drops. "Oh okay, let me know if you need anything. Can you eat anything now... like a snack or drink some water?"

I shake my head at her slightly. "I don't know, I just don't feel like it."

"I understand, I bet you wish Theo was closer to you."