7. Bad Argument *

NOTE:
This chapter contains a sexual scene. 
If you wish to not read that scene but want to continue with the rest of the chapter, the scene will start with this symbol "《《《《" and end with this symbol "》》》》" so you can skip it out. 
Enjoy the story. 

Savannah's POV

It has been a few days since Dennis gave me his number, I still haven't told Theo. I'm not doing anything wrong, am I? There shouldn't be a problem if I want to have guy friends. I don't stop Theo from having girl friends, even though he barely has any, so I don't see why it could be an issue if I do.

Today Theo spent the day with Adam and Matt out somewhere and I spent it with Rosanna at the spa.

I didn't tell her about Dennis either, I don't want her to judge me for it. I know she'd have something bad to say about it so it's best that I keep my mouth shut and not let it ruin our day.

Rosanna and I return to our rooms as we know the guys will be coming soon.

Eventually Theo walks through the door of our room. "There's my angel." He has a huge smile on his face as he makes his way towards me on the bed and rests on top of me, laying his head down on my lap. I naturally begin to give him head scratches. "Oh I missed this." He says.

I laugh lightly. "You've only been gone for a few hours."

"The entire time I was just thinking about what I want to do to you when I see you."

I try to hide my smile yet I fail. "Oh really? What's that?"

"Let me show you." He sits up and rests his hand on my upper thigh as he begins to kiss me.

We pull away and I brush my hand over my lips to dry it slightly. "Is that it? That's disappointing."

A smirk forms on his face. "We both know that when I actually do show you what I really want to do to you, you try to push me away a little and tell me to be softer because it hurts you too much."

I know exactly what he's talking about but I try to play it off. "I don't think that's true."

"You know it's true, I can see it replaying in my mind and it won't be long until I see it again."

"You're lying."

"Shut up." 

《《《《

A cheeky smile forms on my face as he begins to undress me and himself. What did I get myself into. I'm laying down on the bed as he's on top of me and begins to move inside me, gently for now.

"I was just messing, you don't need to be rough." I say through my moans.

"I thought I told you to be quiet."

"You can't even call what you do rough anyway, it's so weak." I don't know what's happening to me or why I'm feeling so brave right now.

Theo pulls away from me as he flips me over making sure my chest is facing down on the bed and my ass is up. From behind, he places himself inside me and clenches my hair with one hand and chokes me with the other. He begins thrusting heavily making me regret and love that I started this.

》》》》

It's the night now, all of us apart from Matt have ate together. After that, Theo and I return to our room to rest for the day.

Before we can get ready, Theo turns to me. "Savannah I need to tell you something."

"Yeah?" Judging from his tone I'm really concerned.