6. The Start of a Secret

Savannahs POV

I wake up and see Theo next to me, deep asleep. He looks so cute as he's sleeping peacefully. As much as I want to wake him up, I decide not to bother him as I had an extra nap yesterday and he's probably exhausted. 

As quietly as possible, I head towards the bathroom and do my business and freshen up. As I'm doing everything, I keep thinking about Matt's behaviours. That he always sleeps with women any chance he can get. It makes me feel sick if I'm honest but at the same time I wonder how it feels to be him. How he does whatever he likes and meets so many people and doesn't get judged for it. Ugh, why do I feel so guilty thinking about it. Don't get me wrong, I love how my life is right now, with Theo, but I can't help but imagine how a life like Matt's is like.

When I'm ready, I head out towards the door into the living room which is empty. I walk towards what I hope is Adam and Rosanna's room and knock before entering.

"Come in." I hear Adams voice behind the door.

I enter and see Rosanna, asleep, laying with Adam who's wide awake. "Hey." I say as I sit at the end of the bed.

"You good sis?" Adam asks.

"Yeah, I just woke up too early I think, everyone seems to be asleep still."

"It's not early at all, look at the time." Adam laughs lightly.

I look at the clock and see its 1pm. "Oh... I thought it was like 7am and was proud that I woke up at this time naturally and not forced to on a work day." 

Adam laughs again. "Everyone is just jet lagged and exhausted from the long flight."

"How are you awake?" I ask.

"I don't know, I've been awake for a while but I can't move because of this one." He motions his head to the left where Rosanna is wrapped around him.

A big smile forms on my face. "That's so cute!"

Adam smiles back. "Can you do me a favour?"

"What?"

"I need to print off a few things but as I said before, I'm stuck here. Can you find a way to print it? I've already emailed it to you."

I instantly feel tired and my energy drops after hearing that. "Do I have to?"

"Please? I can't move otherwise I would've done it."

"What do I get in return?"

Adams eyes widen like he didn't expect me to say that even though he should've expected it. "What do you want?"

"Hmmm" Now that I think about it I don't even need anything from Adam so I have no idea what to say. "I'll get back to you on that."

"Alright, that works for me."

I head down towards the lobby and speak to the concierge. "Hello madam, how may I assist you today?" They ask.

"Hi I was wondering if you're able to print off any documents for me?" I reply.

"We can only print plane tickets here, however, we have a business room on the second floor where you are able to print off whatever you'd like."

"Thank you."

I follow the directions to the business room, as soon as I exit the elevator I see a desk where I'm assuming one of the hotel staff should be sat there welcoming people. 

I walk past it and see a label of the business room to my right which has a few computers and printers inside. I'm the only person here, I sit down and begin to log into my email on the computer.