CH 11 - Going Back

You was doing some homework in your room when you hear someone knocking. You response and that person get inside your room.

Y/N : Jungkook? Do you need anything?

Jungkook : Uh...Can you teach me this homework? I don't know how to solve this question.

Y/N : Oh..Sure. Please have a sit.

You scoot away a bit to give him some space on your bed. He sit on it and show you the question that he couldn't solve.

You teach him step by step until he can solve it by himself. He continue to do the others homework in your room. He stay inside your room until evening.

?? : Kim Jungkook !

Someone shout for Jungkook. You and Jungkook look at each other and then get off from the bed. You guys rush out from the room and see angry hyung line.

Jungkook : What's wrong, hyung?

Jin : Where have you been ! Why didn't you pick up your phone !

He shout.

Jungkook : I was busy doing my homework in Y/N room.

Namjoon : So now, she was important than your brother?

You was confused.

Jungkook : Hyung, i just need to settle the homework because if i didn't finish it this time, the teacher will call dad to school.

Yoongi : Don't you know that we also need you? Beside you always ask Namjoon help for the homework, why are you asking that girl now?

He ask as he glare coldly at you.

Jungkook : Hyung, why did you say like that? Namjoon hyung went out with you guys so how i am gonna to ask him.

Y/N : I'm sorry but please don't mad at him. If you guys don't like me to teach him, then i will stop teaching him but please don't mad at him.

You said in flat tone and went to your room. You was keep all your things since you already finish the homework. Then Jin barge into your room.

Jin : Y/N !

He hold your hand and turn you around to facing him.

Y/N : What?

Jin : I warn you ! Stay away from me and my brother ! You are not welcomed here ! Understood !

Y/N : Why did you hate me? I didn't do anything.

Jin : Didn't do anything doesn't mean you won't do anything. It just not yet.

Y/N : What is wrong with you?

Jin : You will become a harm to us so stay away from us ! And one more thing, do not create any trouble in school cuz i don't want to save your fucking ass from it.

He said and left. You change your clothes and went downstair. You left the house.

This is what you wear

You take a subway and go to the Namsan Tower. It's take 2 hour from Suwon to Namsan Tower.

Kim's mansion was located in Suwon. Your father house was in Paju. Your school was in Seoul. And now you on your way to Namsan Tower.

You going there just relaxing your mind. You thinking to run away from that mansion and back to Paju right away.

After 2 hour, you arrive at Namsan Tower. You walk around and take some fresh air. You sit at one bench there while staring out of the view infront of you. Suddenly, your phone ringing. It was your mom.

PHONE CALL (MOM)

Mom : Y/N, where are you?

She shout at the first things.

Y/N : Do you have to shout?

Mom : Of course. We called home and you're not there. Why did you leave the house without informing your brother?

Y/N : They are not my brother, mom.

Mom : Y/N ! They are your step brother. I want you to get home right now !

Y/N : I will go back when i want. So please, don't force me.

Mom : Get home right now, Ha Y/N.

You shake your head and hang up.

END OF PHONE CALL

Your phone keep ringing so you decide to turn off your phone. Your tears flowed slowly. Your mom didn't care at all about you.

You feel so sad and lonely. You need someone beside you so you can tell all your problem. You sighed as you wipe your tears away. After like 2 hour you spend time there, you go home.

BTS was worry about you. They waiting for you at the living room. But they look so mad but you stay calm. You about to walk upstair when you hear a shattered glass. You turn around and you saw a vase that have been shattered into hundred piece.

You look at BTS and walk to them. You stand infront of them but didn't say anything. The hyung line look angry. Taehyung was busy play game on his phone while Jimin eating a chip. Jungkook have no emotion at his face.

Jin : Where have you been?

Y/N : Namsan Tower.

Jin : Why you go there?

Y/N : To relaxing my stress mind.

Jin : And why you didn't informing us?

Y/N : Cuz i'm not welcomed here. So why would i tell any of you?

Jin : Don't be so rude.

Y/N : I'm sorry, young master but this is myself. I can't change myself for others.

You about to walk upstair.

Yoongu : When are you leaving?

Hoseok : Hyung !

You turn around and look at him.

Y/N : I can leave tonight if you want. Let me pack my things first.

You said and walk upstair. You pack all your things and carry it downstair.
You walk out from the house and take a cab.

Jungkook : Hyung ! It's already dark outside. It dangerous to let her go like this.

Namjoon : Don't be nonsense, Kook. Because you didn't pick up the phone call, we lost the track.

Jungkook : But it was my fault, why did you put blame on her?

Namjoon : Because you didn't focus with work when you spend time with her.

He said and walk to his room. The others also walk to their room. You back to your father house in Paju. You feel glad got to be back there again. You clean the house a bit and go to sleep after take a shower.