CH 21 - Avoiding

You go to school with Jungkook since the whole school know about your relationship with BTS. You keep staring outside the window even you have seen him a week ago at the restaurant.

Jungkook : You was safe, Y/N.

Y/N : I don't know why but i feel so scared. My hand is shaking.

You said as you show him your hand. You was shocked when he hold your hand and caress it gently.

Jungkook : I'm here. You will be fine.

Y/N : Thank you.

You said. Jungkook smile sweetly. Your friends was jealous with you. A lot of girl in these school want to hold his hand but can't.

You was playing with your food during lunch hour. Your friends was worry about you. You also didn't notice that BTS was looking at you

DK : Something happen?

Naeun : You look worry today. Why?

Eunha : Aren't you should be happy? You got to hold hand with the most handsome boy in this school. Such a lucky person.

Woozi : Why are you like this?

Y/N : Nothing. I just.....

You sighed.

Y/N : I will go back to the class first.

You said. You put away your food tray and walk away. But before you could left the cafeteria, Jungkook hold your hand and take you to their table.

Y/N : Yes?

Hoseok : Why don't you eat?

Y/N : I don't have any appetite.

Jin : We told you not to worry about him, right.

Y/N : I know but i can't help. I keep thinking that he was out there....

Jimin : Y/N, why are you worry about useless thing? You know what we capable to do, right.

You nod.

Y/N : I should go back to my class.

Jungkook : Just stay here. You're not going anywhere.

Y/N : Okay, boss.

Jungkook laughing. You just try to cheer your heart a bit. Jungkook try to feed you but you keep moving around until Jimin have to hold you.

Jungkook walk with you back to the class. You guys continue the class until the end of the day. You and Jungkook was walking to the car while teasing each other.

Jungkook : Why?

He ask confused when you stop walking suddenly. You run back into the school.

Jungkook : Y/N !

He call for you. He look around and he saw Kang Min Ho. He was waiting for you outside the school. Jungkook run back to your class. You was there. Hugging yourself in one corner.

Jungkook : Y/N ?

His heart broke into piece when he saw you like this. He walk to you and sit next to you. He take you into his embrace.

Y/N : I'm sorry. I just too scared..

Jungkook : Sshhh...It's okay. As long as you okay. I'll be here.

You hug him back and cry at his shouder.

Y/N : Thank you. You're such a good oppa.

He chuckled. After like 20 minute, you feel a bit better.