CH 35 - Help & Dinner

You have been spending your weekend at the cafe. You was carrying few box of cafe things. You can't see the way very well. You was confused when suddenly the box got taken from your hand.

Y/N : Oppa?

You suprised to see BTS there. They helping you to carry these box into the cafe.

Y/N : What did you guys doing here?

HS : Well.. We decide to helping you today.

Y/N : Working in a cafe? You guys?

You look at them unbelieve.

Y/N : Have you guys ever serve a customer before?

You ask them.

Taehyung : That was easy. We just need to ask them " Yes? Can i take your order now?". Am i right?

Y/N : Yeah. But need to work on it a little bit more. Ask with a sweet smile. Don't give cold look like that.

You said.

Jungkook : You can teach us, right?

Y/N : Fine.

Then you teach them how to make a drink. How to serve customer. You teach them everything and thank God that they are fast learning.

But unfortunately today was the busier day than ever. A lot of customer come. Mostly a group of  teenager girl and women that come just to see your hot step brother.

You and Sunghoon was busy washing the dish while your brother sweep and mopping the floor to clean up everything. You was satisfied with their job.

Y/N : You guys doing very good job. I'm impress.

You said as you look at them.

Sunghoon : Y/N, i will go home first.

Y/N : Okay, oppa. Thanks for today.

Sunghoon : That's my work after all.

He said. He smile and left the cafe. You closing the account of the day and lock the cafe.

Y/N : Thanks, guys for today. It been tiring day, right?

Jin : Well. Kinda.

He said and all of you laughing.

Y/N : Then i will take my leave first. You guys don't have to drop me off. I can walk by myself. It's just around the corner only.

Namjoon : Y/N?

Y/N : Yes, oppa?

Namjoon : You....Ermm...

He seems shy.

Y/N : Me what?

Yoongu : Just asking her. You don't want to asking us for dinner at your house.

You froze.

Y/N : Hurmm...I don't know if you guys want to eat in my small house or not.

Hoseok : You didn't even asking us at all. Try to asking us now.

Y/N : Pardon?

BTS : We're agree.

You was shocked as they start to drag you to the car.

Y/N : But i didn't ask you guys anything.

Hoseok : It's okay. We know what you want to ask.