CH 41 - Weak

You start to stay away from BTS since your body getting weak. You walking home that day but you feel so weak. You stop walking and take deep breath. Suddenly you got lifted up and that make you screaming.

?? : Shut up ! It's me, pumpkin.

Y/N : Sungwoon oppa?

Sungwoon : Yes, honeybee.

He said sweetly as he put you in his car.

Y/N : You're really come.

You said when he also get into the car. The driver start to drive away.

Sungwoon : What? You think i won't come?

Y/N : Maybe you was busy with your work.

Sungwoon : I never busy for you.

You look at him.

Y/N : How's your cold? Getting well?

Sungwoon : Of course i getting well. I can't come if i still have a cold.

Y/N : Oppa..

Sungwoon : So now what you want to eat?

You look at him.

Y/N : Oppa, wanna go date with me today?

He look at you and smile.

Sungwoon : So where my babygirl wanna go today?

Y/N : Cinema.

Sungwoon : But aren't you should rest? You look pale.

Y/N : I will rest for long time soon.

Sungwoon : Pumpkin !

He mad everytime you said like that.

Sungwoon : Fine. We will go to the cinema. Take us to the mall, Mike.

Mike : Okay, sir.

The driver say and make a u-turn. He drive to the mall. He keep holding your hand. Not too long, you guys arrive there.

He bought the ticket and it was action movie. Both of you take a sit side by side. He also buy the popcorn and drink.

You feel so weak so you rest your head on Sungwoon shoulder and you crying silently. He know it but he just let you to.

Sungwoon : I wish i can take the pain away from you, pumpkin.

He said as he pull you into his embrace. He pat your back as he eyes focus on the movie. He wanna cry but he have to look strong for you.

After go to cinema, he take you to a fancy dinner. But you start to lost appetite for few days already. You just play with your food.

Sungwoon : Did the food didn't match with your taste?

Y/N : Huh? No. It just fine. Oppa, can i ask you something. I'm curious.

Sungwoon : About what, pumpkin?

Y/N : Will you....miss me after i died?

He stop eating but didn't look at you. Your eyes was watery.

Y/N : It's okay for you to miss me but don't be too long. You should forget about me and continue your life like nothing happen.

He look at you.

SW : Like nothing happen? The star in my life about to leave me and you told me to forget about you? Pumpkin, i will always missing you. Nor you life or died. You'll always live in my heart. I will continue my life with you too. So no matter what you said, i'm going to ignore it. I can be in grieving. I can cry and you...you not going to stop me.

He said as his voice crack.

Y/N : I don't know how much time i have anymore. But can you promise me something.

Sungwoon : What?

Y/N : Promise me that you will take care of dad well. Help him in a way that you can. Tell him not to cry.

Sungwoon : I'm promise you.

Y/N : And i wanna do something for my step family. Can you pass it to them after i passed away?

Sungwoon : Y/N, you can't ask me to do that. How i can be strong to pass the it toward them?

Y/N : Oppa, i only have you and i only trusting on you. Please.

He sighed heavily.

Sungwoon : Fine. Give it to me after you done.

Y/N : Okay. Can we go home now? I feel so tired today.

Sungwoon : Come. I will take you home.

He keep holding tight your hand. You rest your head on his shoulder all the way home. Sometime he will kiss your head.

He carry you in bridal style and take you inside the house. Your dad was happy to see Sungwoon. He start to cook for him. They have dinner together.

SUNGWOON POV

I keep staring at my pumpkin. I can't imagine how i will live without her. I become crazy when i didn't see her for 3 years and now forever.

Sungwoon : God, please healing her. I can't lose her. I love her so much.

I said as i cry at her side. I hold her hand and kiss it.

Sungwoon : I willing to trade with my life for her, God. Do something.

I said as i keep crying. Suddenly, she spoke.

Y/N : Oppa, cuddle please.

I wipe my tears and climb on her bed. She hug me tightly and rest her head on my chest.

Y/N : Don't cry.

Sungwoon : Then don't go. Don't leave me..

Y/N : If i have a choice, i want to stay with you. But i don't have a choice.

Sungeoon : Y/N, lets go to the hospital.

Y/N : They can't do anything oppa.

Sungwoon : But chemotherapy can help you.

Y/N : Oppa, i wanna sleep.

She said and snuggle at my chest. I cry silently as i hug her in my embrace. I look at her face and try to remember every second of this moments.

I will miss to look at her. I will miss yo hug her. I will miss to hear she shout at me. I will miss to annoy her. I will miss everything about her. I sighed and my tears flowed slowly.