CH 19 - Tutoring

You become close with your step dad in just a couple days. He always come to the cafe to hang out after he finish his work.

He also will take you and your dad to go out on weekend. Seems like he made a good friend with your dad. You guys spend most of the time at the arcade room on weekend.

You was sleeping in the mansion this week. You was serving the food for dinner when BTS enter that area. You guys froze while look at each other.

Dad : Why you guys didn't take a sit?

He ask then all of you take a sit. You sit beside Taehyung. You want to take the chicken dish but Taehyung put his chopstick there. You try to take the vegetable and he did the same thing.

You look at him with cold eyes. You want to take the shrimp this time but he keep stopping you. You shake your head. So you just eat plain rice. Then your father push the chicken plate close to you.

Dad : Eat up.

Y/N : Thank you.

You stuck out your tongue at Taehyung. He look pissed off. The others was looking at you.

Dad : How's school?

Jungkook : Good, dad.

Dad : Jungkook, i hear you fail few subject.

Jungkook : Yeah..

Dad : Y/N, can you be Jungkook tutor?

You choke on your food. Your dad get up and pat your back. You keep coughing and he pass you a glass of water.

Y/N : What did you just say?

Dad : Help Jungkook. Be his tutor.

He said as he take a sit again. You look at BTS. You still remember about their warn.

Y/N : I don't like to teach people, Mr Kim.

Dad : Why? You are top student in the school. Can't you tutor him?

Y/N : It's not that i can't. It just i don't want to. Maybe one from them can teach him. Beside they are brothers.

Jungkook : Why you don't want to teach me?

Y/N : Why would i? I'm busy after all. You have your brother,right? Ask them to tutoring you.

Dad : Namjoon, can you?

Namjoon : I will if i have time but i also busy with campus and work.

Jin : Teach him, Y/N.

You look at him suprised.

Y/N : I...

Jin : He was one of your brother too and he also your classmates.

Y/N : Hrmm...

Jin : Come meet me after dinner.

Y/N : Okay.

You said and eating back again. After dinner, you walk to the basement since Jin want to meet you there.

Y/N : What did you want to talk with me?

You said as you saw 7 of them being there.

Jin : Come and take a sit.

You walk and sat at one couch.

Jin : Tutoring him.

Y/N : So you can kill me?

Jin : No.