CH 36 - Foursome

You attend the school like usually. You notice one girl keep throwing glance toward the maknae as you guys walk into the hallway.

You look at your brother and three of them also look at the girl. That girl give flirty look at the maknae. They smirk while looking at the girl.

You keep looking at them back and forth. You sighed and shake your head. You walk quickly and left them. You walk into your class and take a seat.

Jungkook : What's wrong with my baby face today?

Y/N : What kind of look that you give when you look at that girl?

Jungkook : Which girl?

Y/N : You know which one, oppa.

Jungkook : Okay ..That girl look ...you know..'delicious'.

Y/N : She is not a 'dessert'. Please focus on your study. This is not a time for you to having fun with a girl like this, oppa.

Jungkook : Relax...I just look at her.

Y/N : Really? Because the way you look at her like you told her to come and having fun.

His laughing hardly.

Jungkook : I never know that my baby can read people very well.

He said like you just make a joke. But he stop laughing when he notice that you was serious.

Y/N : I'm not make any joke.

Jungkook : Y/N, i just kidding. I will focus with my study so don't make serious face like that.

Y/N : Good if you say like that. If you take my word lightly, then just say goodbye to me cuz i will leaving you.

He gupled hard when he hear you say that word.

Y/N : So don't play around with me.

You said and focus to the class. Jungkook just think that your over react. You focus with teacher. You wrote down the note.

You was walk to the cafeteria. Jungkook didn't come back to the class after he left to the bathroom when the second lesson.

Y/N : Guys, didn't you see Jungkook by any chance?

Naeun : No.

DK : Aren't he left to the bathroom at the second lesson? He didn't coming back until now?

Y/N : That's the problem.

Woozi : Maybe he skipped the class. You know he don't like Science.

Eunha : Hi, guys.

She said as she just join you guys.

DK : Why did you late?

Eunha : Sorry. Ms Lee ask my help to carry her things to the next building.

Naeun : Oh...

Eunha : But guess what...

She said as she raise her eyesbrow few time playfully.

Y/N : What? Did you meet a handsome men there?

Eunha : That was true but i just saw that Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook went to their private place.

Y/N : So he went there. I thought where he goes.

Eunha : But that was not the suprising things.

Woozi : Then what?

Eunha : They enter that place with one girl.

Your face change immediately.

Y/N : What girl?

Eunha : I think she was one of the student here.

They was shocked when you slammed the table as you get up. You poke your tongue at your cheek and walk away. BTS hyung line was worry so they decide to chase after you.

You arrive infront of the private room. You about to open the door when Hoseok hold your arm and stop you.

Hoseok : What's wrong, Y/N?

Y/N : The answer is inside here.

You said coldly and remove his hand. Then you open the door. Your heart shattered when you saw four of them in unproper position.

You saw Taehyung was lying on the couch while the girl on top of him. Jungkook was fucking that girl from behind as Jimin fucking that girl mouth. The room full with moan.

Jin : YOU GUYS !!!!!

He shout loudly but you didn't flinched at all. Yoongi turn you around so you won't saw everything. You make fist as you try to control your anger.

You push Yoongi away and left. You walk to the rooftop and take deep breath. You try to calm yourself down. You close your answer but you just can't stop cursing in your mind.

?? : Y/N ?

You turn around and saw Jungkook. You look away and try to ignoring him.

Jungkook : Y/N, listen to me first.

Y/N : No need to explain to me, Jungkook. I have hear and saw what i need already. So get lost.

Jungkook : Y/N, she ..

Y/N : You wanna say that she seducing you and you didn't able to refuse her. Am i right?

You look at him with a cold eyes.

Jungkook : I'm sorry. I'm promise that...

You cut him.

Y/N : Do whatever you want, Jungkook. I'm nothing in your life after all.

You said and about to walk away when Jungkook hold your arm. You stop walking but didn't look at him.

Y/N : I clearly told you to not play around with me. So let my arm go.

Jungkook : Y/N, it's a mistake.

Y/N : Fine. Then let me make a mistake too. Let go of me.

You try to pull your hand but his grip getting tighter.

Jungkook : Y/N, I swear this thing won't happen again.

Y/N : Can you say it if i died? Will you able to say it if i died?

Jungkook : Why did you suddenly say that?

Y/N : Because i don't know how much time that i have !

You shout at him and cry. He was confused and shock.

Jungkook : What do you mean by that?

Y/N : I told you to focus on your study but what did you do. I can't always be at your side, Jungkook. I can't always tutoring you. I lack of time.

You said and left him there. You walk at hallway as you wipe your tears away when Jungkook come and block your way.

Y/N : What do you want? Move away !

Jungkook : What do you mean by that? You're gonna leaving us?

Y/N : I'm leaving you now !

You walk and bump your shoulder at him but he hold your shoulder and push you against the wall. He pinned you there.

Jungkook : Y/N, i'm not joking !

He shout.

Y/N : Me either.

He froze as you look at him deeply. You really dissappointed with him. With these three actually. You have advise them many time but they never listen to you. You push him away and left him there.