Chapter 17

Kane's P.O.V
Her eyes still had tears as she continued to look down.
"Who little one, who is it"
Her body starts shaking again and I pull her into my lap nuzzling her neck. her voice comes out shaky and is almost afraid. afraid that if she said it it'd become real.
"M-my um um, my brother"
Her voice is barley audible as she moves to the other side of the bed. I reach for her yearning to touch and feel her.
"Don't, don't touch me"
Her voice is breathy and she looks about ready to break down. my wolf didn't take well to commands especially when it involved my mate not in my arms. I grasp her in my fingertips and yank her back into my lap.
She screams as if I'm burning her.
"No don't touch me I killed them I killed my parents I'm a murderer"
She is frantic and shaking her fragile body.
"Nothing could have saved them I had heard about your parents death it was rouges, you had nothing to do with it"
Her body still shakes and I can almost see the gears in her heads turning finding a way to make it her fault. that's what that did to her no matter what she will always blames herself. I press a kiss to her forehead letting it linger. she leans into me and I lay back against the bed. I can feel her tears on my bare chest as she silently sobs not making a sound just like before.
Silently
Shattered
...................
Currently kat was in my embrace my arm around her waist as we walk around the pack house. an elderly lady taps kat on the shoulder making kat whip around a a smile crosses her face. the old lady starts to talk and I can feel kat's panic.
"Hi Luna are you doing alright"
Kat looks up at me begging me with her eyes to say something for her.
"She's doing fine actually she adjusting, and if you didn't realize she's still a little nervous and shy."
The elderly lady gives a bright smile then walks away. kat's looking at something outside that I can't see. hesitant that she will breakdown I slowly take her outside. my face falls when I see what she is looking at. a little boy was helping his sister to ride just bike. I pull her away and in the forest. I start taking off her clothes that was my shirt and some jeans. now she's just in her under garments and she attempts to hide her body from me. I growl wanting her, her body her mind, her everything. I peel her hands away as I stare at her body. kat stays still except for her squirms. I kiss her cheek calming her panic. she stays still and I strip down. she covers her eyes when I pull off my boxers. laughing I shift. she soon joins me and I put her in front of me on my paws. knowing what I'm going to do she moves but stops when I release a warning growl. I lick her and she growls at me. I laugh which comes out as a bark. still I growl at her face then bare my teeth. slowly she submits and I continue to lick her mixing my scent with hers even more. I roll her into her back and start licking were the cuts would be. she squirms again and I push her back down. finishing licking her I pick her up by the scruff of her neck and walk her to the Warriors. they were all shifted from running. they caught her scent and we were surrounded in seconds. I was sitting down so I pull her under me so she was under/in between my legs I growl at my warriors warning that they had gotten to close. they back away and I give them an order in the mind link.
"Pair up and fight."
We sit there and watch them fight for a few hours until I feel kat's heartbeat slowing down. obviously she was tired so I walk to our house and up the stairs and to the bed. I set kat down and shift kat jumps from the bed and comes out in one of my shirt and her some of my boxers. I lay down and Kat jumps onto the bed. slowly she lays next to me pulling her into my arms she cuddles into me and before I fall asleep I hear her heart beat pick up.
........................