Chapter 40

I wake up to kat's hands timing through my hair. It was comforting. I lean into her touch. I feel lust stray to run up my body and I flip us.
"Are you still bleeding baby"
She shrugs but once I reach my hand down she moves quick grabbing my wrist. I move my other arm to its holding me up and keep kat's arms above her head. Slowly I move my hand down checking her and it seems her wolf helped her heal. I nod my head in approval as I show her my hand which held no blood. She gets up but I pull her back down. She whines as she struggles under the weight of my arm. My body starts filling with desire as I think of her under me. I lean over and kiss her forehead trying to calm my wolf.
"Can I t-talk to-to wolf-y"
My head whips toward her as she has no Idea what she had just done. My wolf was feeling lustful and she just called out to him. My eyes start to darken uncontrollably as I try to keep control. Kat sits up waiting to 'talk' to him. Well she wants to talk but he other ideas. I feel her slowly back up sensing something's wrong but my wolf is about to take control and her keeping her distance is not good at all.
"k-Kane wha-what's w-wrong"
My wolf surfaces and I loose control.
"Nothing little one"
She tenses hearing my voice becoming darker and raspier.
"When was the last time i touched you baby"
She lets out a whimper and starts to scoot back.
My wolf wasn't very happy with that but let it go. Slowly I start inching for her but she knows what's happening.
"W-wolfy"
I ignore her pulling her into my lap I start rocking my body up against hers as she struggles. Restraining her hands I my movements become tougher and she stays still not giving me and friction. I keep her hands in mine but hold onto her hips. Forcing her down she lets out a whine as my hips jerk up to meet hers coming down. She leans down laying her chest against mine.
"I love you Kane"
My wolf purrs at her words and she cuddles my chest.
"I love you to little one. But I also love being ontop of you while you whimper my name and mating with you little one is like heaven on earth."
She shivers and curls on my chest the best she could. I could smell her fear.
"I d-dont li-ke m-mating it hu-hurts"
I growl and she bares her neck showing submission. Kissing the back of it she starts to shake.
"Alpha uh well you were supposed to guide training today, you said you didn't want us slacking and said the Luna was in danger and you want us trained to the max"
Sam linked me and I take control while my wolf was in the link. I sit up keeping Kat in my arms. Her body still shakes and slowly I run my hands through her hair. She kissed my cheek when she realized it was me. I nuzzle her neck while standing a pulling clothes on. I pull my sweatshirt over her head and pick up setting her on my hip. She leans into me as we make our way down into the training field.i slide her down and plop her down at my feet she plays with the small flowers. I stalk to Sam watching my warriors.
"What are they doing this is pathetic"
"We have to warm e'm up alpha."
"I don't care thousand push ups then sit ups ten laps around the border then to the weights warriors"
I didn't care if I was being harsh to me they should be able to do that in an hour. I watch making sure no one was straggling. A small shriek comes from behind me and I see kat playing with a fur ball. A CAT. I snarl not liking the idea of a cat with my mate, cats are demonic creatures. I stalk over to her griping the back of my sweatshirt u pull her up taking that monster from her hands. Danny appears beside me and I drop the cat In his hands. I appreciate him in the moment when he takes it away.
"K-Kane"
I look back her and her eyes are watering and she reached for Danny as if she could reach the cat from across the field. He continues to walk and kat drops her hands.
"I'm sorry baby but if you kept that thing it will be teared to shreds by the pack and I don't like them so I'm sorry but no"
She bites her lip a small frown still on her face. Kissing her cheek I tickle her sides and watched as she giggled. I pull her to my chest and she cuddles into a ball. We watch the Warriors for a a few hours. Kat lay snuggled in my lap under my hunched body. I lean forward my elbows against my knees waiting for the to finish there laps. Kat yawns her small hand curling around my wrist signaling my she was going to sleep. I stand up bring Kat up into my arms. You can easily see how tired she was. Head hung low limp in my hold. But so relaxed. Kissing her forehead she lets out a small breathe before she passed out. I push her up setting her down on my hip her head on my shoulder. I walk away from the Warriors everything forgotten. I take her up to the bedroom and she starts to twist.
"O-ow k-ane I-it hu-urts"
She mumbles lightly and I feel my heart break. She was having a nightmare about mating.
This is your fault you selfish bastard
I connect to my wolf my anger rising as she starts to press her palms against my chest.
It was your fault to you can't tell me you didn't want to do it to. You wanted to take her just like I did.
There was no denying it I did want to take her and make her scream. But I would never. She's my little one. I huff as I lay her in the bed and she thrashes some more.
Let me handle it this once I promise not to be rough with her, well if she riles me up then I might.
I sigh letting him take control to tired to fight.
"Little one"
No answer just her whimpers.
" little one wake up"
Her eyes snap open to my command and I pull her into a hug. She leans against me a small yawn realized from her lungs.
"Hi w-olfy"
It was an ordinary hello but I was turned on by it.
Come on imma wolf i can't help it. 
I Growl at him angry he was already thinking like that.
"You promised little brat your not aloud to do anything with her.
He growls back at me and then picked her up and sets her down in our lap.
"Hey little one" she smiles and leans against me already falling asleep again. My wolf enjoys how comforted she was with him and I let down cuddling her until we fall asleep.
...........