Chapter 18

I wake up to hands rubbing my tummy. I relax and realize I'm on Kane's stomach.he kisses my forehead before flipping us over. he pulls up my shirt as I watch him cautiously.he watches my eyes as his head lowers to kiss my stomach.leaving butterfly kisses he glance back up. looking away to hide my blush he pulls himself do were level. gently rubbing my tummy he pulls my chin so I have to face his no with one hand on my tummy and the other on my chin he kisses my temple before he says something.
"One day little one one day right here your going to be hold my baby our baby"
A smile, a real smile spread across my face as he kissed my cheek with a smile.
...................
Kane's P.O.V
Kat smiled at me, she gave me a real smile. I kissed her cheek resting my head against hers. I wasn't kidding when I said she'd be carrying my baby, well pup. I could she her running around with a mini and a little boy who would follow my footsteps. I hold her for a second then sense something. Sitting straight up I smell it.
Rouges
Jumping up I hold a startled kat to my chest. pulling her harder against me I growl and mind link. the pack is outside when I get there and kat is shaking. holding her tighter I realize she is trying to tell me something.
She continues her shaking and panicking managing out a few words.
"The scent I recognize it,.........its my brothers" growling I put kat down before shifting. my clothes shred and I heard another shift and I find kat trying to get out of her clothes seeing as she was tiny so she wouldn't shred hers. gradually I pull her from her clothes grabbing her by her scruff and run deep into the woods mind linking the pack to stay put. making my way right before the boundaries I shift grabbing some clothes I pull on some gym shorts.picking kat up again she struggles against me in her tiny form. putting her down she runs around me jump and dancing along my body and in front of me. the scent became strong and I pull kat into my embrace. her fur bristles and I keep her to my chest with one hand. it takes a minute but a boy who looked identical to kat came out of the brush. he was about 6'3 and had some gym shorts just like I do. Kat jumps out of my embrace and goes behind one of the trees. coming out she has one of my shirts on. tears are seen in her eyes as she makes her way towards us. pulling her into my arms she lets her tears fall. managing it get free from my hold I restrain myself from showing her who she belongs to. reaching her hand out she touches her brothers face, almost making sure it's real. tears fall down her face faster as her gives her a hug. growling I didn't like that she was in another mans arms even if it was her brothers. her pulls away long enough so I grab her slamming her into my chest. she whimpers at the impact but i ignore her nuzzling her neck.
"Who the hell are out and why are you holding my baby sister,"
My eyes narrow at him and I stand up straight. he was a rouge therefore he didn't show me respect and I didn't like it. pushing my lips against kat's she whines and I pull away walking up towards her brother. standing his ground he crosses his arms.
"She's mine and i don't care if your her brother but never and i mean never talk to me like that again"
I feel Kat's hand running over my back making a pattern calming my wolf. she looks between my and her brother and her hair gets swept back from the wind. out of the corner of my eye I see her brothers eyes darken.
"You marked her"
His eyes held fury as I nodded my head giving him a cocky smile. pulling kat closer I kiss her mark making a shiver rake through her body. turning me head I'm met with a punch.
"Danny"
Kat screams at me as I hit him back harder twice. receiving a punch to the gut I send own to his jaw. kat screams again this time my name but we continue. hearing a feminine cry I swung my head around realizing I might of hit kat but she wasn't behind me. instead she was behind Danny meaning he hit her. Her brother hit her. growling I position my self in a protective stance over her as I watch Danny try to get near her. looking down at kat. I see a bruise forming on her cheek. my wolf whines out and I shift. kat struggles underneath me. seeing her refuse to shift I push myself on top of her. commanding her through our link she gives me sad eyes before she's forced to shift. nodding my head I gesture for Danny to follow me. picking up kat I head back to the pack.
........................
At the moment I'm sitting in Kane's office laying on his chest with Danny who's staying at Kane like would kill him. nuzzling my face into Kane's neck I attempt to keep my eyes open desperate to know what will happen
"You can stay if-"
I don't remember the rest as Kane kisses my forehead and I fall into a deep sleep
...........................................