Chapter Six

"Did you guys know that you can subscribe with Prime for free?" I hear Ranboo say as I enter the call with him and Tubbo.

"TOMMY!" Ouch.

"Hey Tubbo, hey boob boy," I say laughing into my mic. It's been a little over a month since I appeared anywhere, of course except for my YouTube videos.

"That's still not my name. Also, it's been a while, you sorta just left after your hand healed." Oh, you fucking bitch.

Whistle

"Ranboo, why'd you whistle?" Uhm.

"That wasn't me, Tommy, when did you learn to whistle?"

"I always knew how because I'm better than you."

Okay listen, I didn't tell any of my friends about my tics yet, of course. I can just play my whistles off as I learned, and my words fit my persona, so it doesn't matter. As long as no one can see me, I'll be safe. Well at least till I get back to recording videos and streaming.

"Okay, well, that's just not true-,"

"Bitch." Deserved. Incoming call from Wilbur "Okay bye." I leave the call to answer Wilbur's call.

"Tommy, what's wrong with you?" Huh?

"It wasn't my fault, Ranboob was being a bitch!" Damn right he was.

"I'm not talking about that, you've been avoiding people." Oh. It wouldn't hurt to tell him just about the medication, right?

"Fine you got me, the truth is that I'm on medication because of my anxiety rising. Well, it's an antidepressant but it works for anxiety." Cats out of the bag.

"Oh Tommy, why didn't you tell anyone?" Here we go...

"Because it wasn't any of their business, Wil." This conversation is so stupid. "You do what you will with that information, I'm going out for lunch with my mum."