Chapter Nine

POV change <3 Tics are harder to write about than I thought. Sorry for the slow updates, and short ones. Here are your crumbs.

Tommy's finger hovered over the start button. It's been a while since he's streamed. It's not that unusual but it's been longer than normal. "Fuck off" Follow by the middle finger.

He started the stream and waited for people to pour into his chat. "Welcome to the stream boys! Now now, I know it's been a while so I have something special planned!" A snap was perfectly timed with special which was almost kind of satisfying.

At this moment Tommy was glad he has so many weird quirks that he did all of the time. Those weird quirks kind of turned into his tics, such as the song he was whistling to.

"We'll be playing some animal crossing today! I was looking around youtube and Twitter to see what I could do with my island, and I think I have a pretty clear idea of what I want." 

About after two hours of streaming, he could feel his tics starting to get a bit more intense so he quickly said goodbye to his chat and played some music.

"Fuck off, I don't want your goddamn b-b-b-b-bread!" Along with the middle finger and a snap. He was having a rough time. He choose to go to bed before they got any worse.