Chapter Seven

Today is the day Phliza, Tubbo, Wilbur, and I will get together for lunch. It will be the first time they have seen me in person in a very long time.

"Good morning Tommy. You are running a little late today," Phliza said over the phone. Wilbur and Tubbo were chatting in the background, and I could faintly hear them.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I usually do well with waking up on time. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Alright, take your time, mate."

"Okay." I hang up and pocket my phone into my jumper. I'm going to try and ignore my tics and have fun.

✯✯✯ (Time skip brought to you by my cat)

"Hey, guys, sorry I'm late," I say while approaching them.

"You're not too late, mate. They're still getting our table ready." Philza says right as the waitress starts walking over to us.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen. Your table is ready." Our waitress says. She has long wavey brown hair and green eyes. At least she's hot. She kind of reminds me of Dream's description. I take that back. I regret everything.

"So, how is everyone?" Wilbur says after we were seated and ordered our drinks. I can tell that question is a bit tensed and pointed towards me.

"I built dicks all over Ranboo's house." Phliza chuckles at Tubbo's statement.

"Very mature, Tubbo," Wilbur says after taking a sip of his water. Bam. I quickly pick up my coke and take a sip. I accidentally kicked Wilbur who is across from me. "Yes, that's also very mature Tommy."

"Yeah, that's my best friend. You can't say shit about him, Bitch." Tubbo starts giggling, this is going to be a very long day...