TWO

There you were, laying on one of the many couches in the manor's large library, reading a book. Dabi walked into the room.

"You look comfy," he said. You jumped, accidentally dropping the book you were holding.

"Master Dabi!" You exclaimed. "You startled me."

Dabi chuckled. "Sorry."

"Do you need something?" You said. You looked over at the clock.

"No, don't worry," he said. "I just wanted to let you know that I'll be leaving. Shigaraki is calling another meeting last minute."

"Would you like for me to-"

"No," he interrupted. "You should stay here and relax. I'll be back by dinner."

"Please, be safe, Master."

"Don't miss me too much," he teased as he left the room.

You sighed and looked at your fallen book. There was no way in hell you were gonna be able to find the page you were on, let alone the specific line.

Well, maybe it's possible, but you really didn't feel like it.

"What to do?" You muttered.

Eventually, you decided to do everything. You washed the windows, mopped all of the floors, wiped down the walls, cleaned the stove, washed the dishes, did the laundry, made Dabi's bed, and still had time to figure out what to make for dinner. You accomplished all of that in a few hours.

You decided on making Tsukemen with a small selection of toppings.

Just as you were plating the food, Dabi stalked into the kitchen.

"It looks spotless in here," Dabi commented. "You're amazing, little maid." He snaked his arms around your waist.

"Master Dabi!" You exclaimed in surprise. "Welcome home."

"How did you get all of this done so fast?" He said.

"What do you mean? It wasn't much," you said. "You should come home to a clean home anyway, Master."

"I really appreciate it," Dabi said. "What's for dinner?"

"Tsukemen," you said.

"Which is?" He said.

"Ah, it's dipping ramen noodles," you said.

"Never had it," he said. "Can't wait to try it. I'll be waiting for you out in the dining room."

"It'll be finished in a few moments," you said.

"Don't keep me waiting for too long."

_________________

After dinner, Dabi had you read to him in front of the fireplace. You had prepared tea and set out a few snacks. Dabi was stretched out on the floor, his head laid on your thighs as you read to him.

"I swear, I could listen to you talk for hours," Dabi interrupted.

You glanced at the clock and smiled. "Well, you technically have, Master Dabi," you said.

"You can call me Toya sometimes," he said. "Only..." he trailed off. "Only on rare occasions, though."

You smiled at him. Dabi looked up at you. The flames from the fireplace seemed to make your purple eyes shine brighter than they usually do. You reached your right hand down and gently caressed his, surprisingly, soft hair. Dabi sat up and put his hand on your cheek, his face was dangerously close to his.

"M-Master Dabi?" You said meekly as he stared into your eyes.

"My cute little maid," he said, gently caressing your soft cheek with his thumb.

"You should head to bed, sir," you blurted out. Almost your entire face had turned a bright shade of pink. "It's getting late."

"Yeah, you're right," he said.

____________

It was the dead of night, completely silent except for the sound of the owls hooting somewhere in the trees. Everyone in the manor was supposed to be asleep.

"Yes sir," you whispered to the small flip phone you held in your hand. You slipped on your black, leather gloves and slipped out of your window. A purple light surrounded your body as you leaped through the trees. Your skin-tight, black dress hugged your delicious curves, as your long ponytail whipped behind you in the wind.

You twirled your sharp, hand scythes around your pinky fingers as you peeked through the trees. After a moment, you soundlessly jumped from the tree and landed on the roof of a large house. The window glowed purple, then it slid open, allowing you to slip inside.

Your purple eyes were sharp and narrow, and you moved effortlessly and without hesitance. In one swift moment, you gripped your hand scythe by the handle and sliced the sharp place across your target's jugular.