SEVEN

Shigaraki sighed and put his head in his hands. He felt like he was surrounded by people that hated him. Realistically, he cants just kill everyone around him.

Of course, he's thought of it, but that isn't practical. The only people he's sure are on his side are Dabi and Toga. Everyone else around him was unknown. In his mind, that was way worse than knowing they were all traitors. He can't do anything with uncertainty.

There was a gentle knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's ____," you said in a gentle voice. "I'm here with Master Dabi, but he got distracted talking to someone down the hall."

"Come in," Shigaraki said. You slipped into the room and walked over to his new desk. "I see you got a new desk, Lord Tomura."

"Yeah," he said. "I wanted to speak to you about a pressing matter."

"How can I help?" You said.

Shigaraki sighed and put his chin on his hands. "I'm sure Dabi told you about the most recent murder."

You shook your head. "Murder?"

Shigaraki sighed. "Long story short, someone, who I thought was a close ally, was murdered and revealed as a traitor by the killer we have been looking into recently."

Your eyes widened. "A traitor?"

Shigaraki nodded. "Now, I have no idea who I should trust. I don't know what to do. I don't wanna act rationally, but," he sighed. "I just feel lost."

"May I pull up a chair, Lord Tomura?" You said.

"Uh, sure," he said. You pushed a chair to his desk and sat down. Then, you stared at each other in silence. Shigaraki stared into your purple eyes and blinked.

______________

"Hey, what's going on?" Dabi stared at you with wide eyes. Shigaraki held his hand around your neck, and tears filled your waterline.

"I'm sorry," you whimpered while looking at Dabi. "Master Toya."

"Don't even fucking speak," Shigaraki hissed.

"Let her go!" Dabi exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. Dabi, but I can't." Shigaraki glanced toward him. "She's our killer."

........

You kneeled on the floor in front of Shigaraki. You hung your head, and your bangs covered your eyes. The room was filled with important members of Shigaraki's new government. Re-Destro, Dabi, Geten, Toga, Skeptic, Spinner, and Compress all sat around you.

"What's going on?" Toga said. "Why's ____ in handcuffs?"

Shigaraki leaned his head on his hands and stared at his lieutenants. "This woman is the person we've been looking for. The person who killed Trumpet and all those other people."

A few people in the room gasped.

"I'll relay the facts to you all, and then, we will all make a decision about her fate. I believe it would be beneficial to have everyone here as the jury."

"She could've killed any one of us!" Re-Destro exclaimed. "How did you do it?! There was no evidence! No prints, nothing!"

"Don't yell at ___!" Toga exclaimed. "She's not a bad guy!"

"Let me speak," Shigaraki said. "Throughout the past few months, we've been investigating a string of unordinary murders. All of the victims were found dead, with their throats slit. As Re-Destro said, there were no fingerprints, DNA samples, or anything that would create any sort of lead in the case. The most recently discovered murder was of our friend, Trumpet. Our killer left a warning that stated, Lord Tomura, there are traitors among you. Now that you know all of the facts, we should come to a judgment."

"She warned us," Compress said. "About traitors. She obviously knows something about Trumpet that we didn't, so her life should be spared."

"Yeah!" Toga exclaimed. "____ can be our maid and help us catch traitors!"

"She is a murderer," Skeptic said. "We shouldn't bend the lawns because of the warning. How can we be sure it was even true? We should execute her. Set an example for anyone else that want's to fuck with us."

"She should be executed!" Re-Destro exclaimed. "She killed our ally! Warning or not, murder is murder!"

"Oh, now you care about murder," Toga said. "Didn't you try to have us killed once?"

"What are your thoughts Geten, Spinner, and Dabi?" Shigaraki said.

"I wanna see the traitor's face," Geten said. You whipped your head around and looked at Geten. Everyone, especially Dabi, was taken aback. Your normal kind eyes were filled with disdain and utter disgust. You sneered at him.

"You're a filthy traitor too," you spat. "So, why do you wanna see my face, hm? Ya want me to look at you and feel remorse for killing your pathetic little friend?"

"She's a feisty one," Spinner said. "But, she's not a traitor. She's like us, and is obviously devoted to Shigaraki."

"Dabi, you haven't said anything yet," Re-Destro said. "You must feel guilty for letting this scum into your home in the first place."

"She isn't scum," Dabi said. "_____ is the best damn maid out there. She's a better person than half of you fuckers here."

"Just kill the bitch and get this over with," Re-Destro said.

"No!" Toga exclaimed.

Shigaraki stood from his desk and walked towards you. He crouched down in front of you and held your chin. "Is there anything you'd like to say, ____?"

"No, Lord Tomura," you said. "Whatever you decide will be what is best."

Dozens of unknown people walked into the room. Everyone glanced at them skeptically.

"Kill them."

Shigaraki pulled you into a hug, shielding your eyes from the brutality behind you. All of the unknown people killed everyone in the room except for Toga, Dabi, Spinner, and Compress.

"Wait, what just happened?" Spinner said.

"This was all a test," Shigaraki said.

"A test?" Dabi said. He looked at you. "What test?"

"I'm sorry, Master Dabi," You said. "I wanted to tell you, but I didn't get the chance to."

"What the hell is going on?" Dabi exclaimed.