8. Presents and giving Mullins what he deserves

(A/N: tried to make Michael Mullins above with Art breeder. It's so hard to create kids on art breeder 😭)

Yuna's hooting along with an other Owl awoke Izel out of her slumber. She sat up in her bed, careful not to wake Regulus up, who was curled up in her bed on her lap. Izel looked out of her window, the sun was just now starting to rise, afar she could spot Yuna and an other Owl carrying a rather large package. The other Owl that did not belong to Izel, carried a Letter in it's beak. She was glad her Window was big enough, otherwise they would have crashed into the window. Her Window was luckily wide open, otherwise she would have to wake Regulus up, due to him laying on her lap.

The Owls finally reached Izels Window and flew through, careful not to hit the package against something. A couple centimeter away from her bed, Yuna started to drop it, the other sick-looking Owl did not. The Owl was dragged down by the package, resulting to the Owl falling on the package.

„Poor thing.." Izel mumbled and stretched her arms forward to the Owl, she was able to pick it up, since it was right beside her bed.

She sat the Owl down beside her on her bed, resulting in that the Owl to drop the Letter. The Owl hooted thankfully and nibbled on her hand with its beak. Understanding what the Owl demanded, she gave it an Owl cookie. The Owl remained seated on her bed, probably expecting Izel to make him sent something back.

Yuna had flew into her cage, nibbling on some of her food, inside it.

Izel ripped the Letter open and started to read silently.

Ottery St Catchpole, Devon, England, Great Britain, Lovegood house.

Dear Cotton,
We told our mother about you and she knit a pullover for you. Also we brought you many sweets, because we didn't know what you would like else. And we heard a rumour going around, that you can see dead people, we think it's wicked. Tell us more about it.

P.s. Merry Christmas.

P.p.s. Sorry if Errol crashed something, he is very clumsy and old.

Your favourite twins,
Gred and Forge.

Izel shook her head at the end line, however she froze as she just now realized what she had read. They knew, they knew about it. Shaking her head again, she laid the Letter aside and opened up the package.

The pullover laid on top of the sweets, it was a red one, there was a big L knitted in yellow on it. Taking it out, she laid it aside and looked at the various sweets inside it. She smiled and put the whole box aside too. 

She slapped her forehead with her hand as she just now noticed that she completed forget to send her presents.

Regulus rolled on his back and stretched his paws in the air, meowing. His eyes opened slightly and he looked at her tiredly and demanded to be petted.

„Sorry, did I wake you, Reg'?" Izel said and petted him. The Owl screeched a bit angrily, that Izel was not writing a Letter.

She rolled her eyes and picked Regulus up from her lap and put him down onto the ground. She took the sweets box and stored it in her shelf. The pullover was laid inside her closet. She then moved towards her desk, to write a Letter. She sat down, parchment, quill and ink already laying on the desk. She began to write:

Dear, least favourite twins,
I appreciate your present, thank you. Thank your mother from me too. I've gotten a present for you too, but I completely forgot to send it.

P.s. Merry late Christmas

Wishing your family a late Christmas,
Izel Lovegood.