Prologue

Tulip handed a young boy a bag of sweets, a wide smile on her face. Someone tugged on her dress, making her look down, finding an expressionless boy with Golden eyes standing there. "Yes Ethan"Tulip smiled. "Mama, Aisha isn't doing so well"Ethan says. Tulip hurried past him, Aisha coughing from beside Isis. "Aisha, you alright honey?"Tulip asks. "My throat hurts Mama..."Aisha responded looking up at her. "Probably just a sore throat"Tulip chuckled turning away and grabbing something. "Here have some honey, it'll sooth the pain"Tulip smiled holding a spoonful of honey out to Aisha. Aisha opened her mouth, closing it around the spoon. "Too much honey can be bad for you, so be careful"Tulip smiled. "Okay..."Aisha nodded.

"TULIP! TULIP!" Iris ran in and locked the door, her eyes wide. "OPEN THE DOOR! THE GUARDS OF DUKE BOLEOTI KNOW SHE'S HERE!" Tulips eyes widened, rushing her kids to the back room, using a spell to change their appearances. Iris screamed in alarm from the front of the store, running feet making the woman panic. The curtain was torn down, Melesis's eyes widening at the sight of her. "Lady Tulip!"Melesis says relieved. Tulip hugged the three kids close, staring at them, her eyes wide. "Where's the Dukes kids..."Gabel asks looking alarmed. Tulip looked down, forcing tears to form. "Lady Tulip....we're sorry..."Melesis gasped. "Who are these kids?"Gabel smiled kneeling down, trying to show them he meant no harm. "Oh, meet Ethan, Isis and Aisha, I took them in from an orphanage..."Tulip responded quietly.

"Hey kids...we're gonna take you back with us alright, someone wants to see Lady Tulip, he's very worried about her"Gabel says gently. Ethan glared at Gabel, hugging his siblings close. Gabel stood up and nodded to the guards. "I'll stay here and fix the damage done..."Gabel insists having been the one who kicked the door in. Tulip carried Aisha, Ethan holding her hand, Isis following close behind. Gabel lifted Isis into the carriage, doing the same with a scowling Ethan. Tulip stepped in behind them, ignoring Gabel's offered hand. She sat down, Isis falling asleep with his head on her lap. Melesis clicked her tongue, the carriage riding away. "Maximus, Boleoti Household!"Tulip called. A larger Maximus flew into view, flying towards the informed destination.

Phileo looked over, Leonia beside him as the carriage rode up, his eyes widening when he spotted familiar hair. "Mom!"Leonia smiled as Tulip stepped out of the carriage. Tulip stared at them both, then bowed. "Duke Boleoti, Lady Leonia"Tulip greeted respectfully, startling the two. "Tulip, stop it....you know what to call me"Phileo scowled. "Do I?"Tulip asks crossing her arms over her chest, staring him down. Ethan peeked out from behind her, making the Duke perk up. "Who is this..."Phileo demanded. Isis and Aisha peeked out as well, his eyes widening. "Where's"Phileo stared. "Gone. Miscarriage"Tulip responded. "I don't believe that for one second, how do I know you didn't hide their appearances"Phileo frowned.

She held her hand up, her eyes glowing. Ethan stared, his disguise staying the same, a frown on his face. Phileo stared the kids down, Tulip narrowing her eyes. "Ms, are you okay"Ethan asks looking up at her, avoiding eye contact with the Duke which would've revealed his ability. "Hm, oh..yes, I'm fine"Tulip smiled kneeling down. "Tulip, you said you wouldn't run away again"Phileo says getting her attention. "I know, sometimes promises are broken..."Tulip says. She smiled, placing a hand on her hip. "How's the pink haired woman?"Tulip smiled causing the Dukes eyes to widen in shock. She turned away, holding Isis and Aisha's hands. "We'll be staying in the Butterfly Mansion"Tulip informs. A pink haired woman stared from behind a tree, looking surprised. "Who is that."

Tulip walked into the Butterfly Mansion as if she hadn't been gone for six years, her hair swaying behind her. She walked up the stairs, maids and guards staring at her in surprise, wondering if they should say something to the expressionless woman being followed by three kids. "My Lady!"Azure cried running over, throwing her arms around Tulips neck. "Hey Azure...sorry for worrying you"Tulip sighed patting her friends back. Azure stared at Ethan, Isis and Aisha, her eyes wide. "I have a lot to explain, I will only tell you because I trust you Azure..."Tulip muttered. Azure nodded, hurrying them to a room where nobody could eavesdrop.

"These are the Dukes kids...I used my magic to disguise them, and I told them to look at me whenever Phileo stares at one of them"Tulip explains. "I see"Azure says her eyes widening. "Please...don't tell him...I don't want anything bad to happen..."Tulip says grabbing Azures hand, her eyes staring to water. "Never My Lady! I will never tell the master, I swear! My loyalty is to you first, him second!"Azure promised. "If...if he ever tries to force it out of me, I'll kill myself before that happens!"Azure swore. "Don't go that far now"Tulip chuckled. Both stood up and hugged the other tight. "I will protect you and your children, I swear it"Azure says. "Thank you...I'm glad I can count on you Azure"Tulip smiled.