|13. My Woman |

Salam dear readers enjoy this chapter I stopped editing to update more so don't mind my mistakes!

It has already been a week and Asad has been sent home from the hospital but the doctor gave Silya instructions how to apply pomade on his injury and how to care for him which she really didn't want to but she had to do it for the sake of Allah.

She couldn't hurt someone for the sake of Allah.

That's what her religion taught her.

Asad had to rest for at least another week . He had to go easy on himself and not work .

But being the stubborn man that he was he will worked .

He can't let his mafia being ruled by his careless sidemen.

They will go down in one hour.

They reached home and she tried to help him go up the stairs but he stopped her for the sake of his masculinity.

He had to be strong and not rely on anyone.

He hissed when the pain got more intense with every step that he took.

She rolled her eyes at his stubbornness.

She couldn't help but think about her family.

Ilan who was mad at her and baba who betrayed her and lied to her for years .

She had to visit Uncle Haider and Ines to let them know that she is okay but that's going to be very hard with the tuff guy who she lived with.

She sighed shaking the negative thoughts away and went to Naeila's nursery to change her diapers.

She played with her for a while and gave her milk so she can have a nap.

After she was done she rushed to the kitchen to make them dinner.

Today she just made homemade lasagna along with some salade and garlic bread.

Time flew by and it was already dark .

She went to perform her prayers and took some rest on the couch in her room because Asad was keeping the bed occupied.

She had already forgotten how hard her life was in this house.

Shit!

She remembered that it was time for his medication.

She grabbed the pharmacy bag , fished for the pomade and the new bandages.

She tried to wake him up but he wouldn't budge.

"Wake up! You need new bandages!" She whisper yelled at him but nothing.

She sighed in exasperation.

She nudged his chest this time but then he surprised her by opening his eyes and grabbing her by her wrist making her fall on his chest.

He grunted in pain and they made eye contact.

She could feel herself blush at his intense gaze.

Asad was trained to always stay on guard even when he was asleep.

At First he was alarmed but when his eyes met his wife's beautiful ones his gaze softened.

He was so drowned in her big orbs that he almost forgot why she was here.

To avenge his father

But why did he stop treating her like shit?

He didn't know how she bewitched him .