|34. Give In.|

"What's going on here?" Junayd interrupted them.

Her smile fell whilst Asad cleared his throat picking Naeila up.

"Nothing I just handed him his kid."Silva nervously explained herself and his gaze softened at her big brown orbs.

"Let's go have dinner I'm hungry."He took her hand in his and walked away giving Asad a dirty look.

On cue, Inayah walked into the hall to meet with Asad and Naeila.

She wasn't feeling well so she took her little angel in her hands and held her.

"Let's go home," Asad whispered to her and she nodded.

They walked out of the building.

--------

"I don't want to see you next to him again Silya."Junayd was holding his anger afraid that he would hurt her.

She sighed in exhaustion.

"You can't control who I talk to Junayd."She confidently talked back.

"You're my wife and I have all the right to tell you who you may and not may talk to."He glared at her walking a few steps closer to her.

He knew that even in his anger he would never hurt her.

"You don't have any right on me."She started back at him.

Trying to calm the beast inside of him he passed his palm on his face and sighed.

"I don't wanna do this now. Let's go."

He reached for his car keys and walked with her behind him out of the building.

Silya on the other hand didn't know where this jealousy came from.

Why was he so bitter about her standing with Asad when he knows damn well what he means to her.

She shook these thoughts away and focused on her hunger for now.

He parked in their driveway and she immediately got out of the car before he even shut the engine down.

Talk about attitude.

She walked into their room and decided to not give a shit anymore.

She will not cover in her house anymore.

He was her husband he had the right to see her hair and she was sick of being stubborn and having to cover in her house.

She removed her hijab and wore some pajamas that she found in her closet which he filled with brand new clothes the moment she walked in the house.

She put her hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs to the kitchen to start cooking.

Junayd walked into the house and his eyes widened the moment they lay on her.

This was the first time he saw his wife without a headscarf and he could get used to this view.

She looked breathtaking.

He was stunned.

She knew that he was staring but chose to ignore his gaze.

She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to decide what she was cooking.

After a few minutes, she decided to go for creamy pasta.

You can't go wrong with creamy pasta.

She took all the ingredients she needed out of the fridge and started her cooking.

Meanwhile, Junayd was taking a hot shower to stop his mind from drifting to her.

She was making him lose his focus.