|14.Help |

Written on 29/10/2022

He was punching his brother continuously.

He begged for him to stop and said that he was sorry but he was blinded by his anger .

Blood was oozing out of his nose and mouth but that didn't stop Asad.

He was beating the shit out of him .

He never beat his brother and he couldn't believe he did it for a woman.

"Asad stop it." His mother walked in the room yelling shocked by the view in front of him.

He finally stopped and was panting heavily.

"If you dare to touch her again you're dead . I don't care if you're my brother." He gritted his teeth and let go of his collar.

He walked out of the room ignoring his mother's cries.

Silya was crying on the bed wishing that her life could be different than this.

She heard him walk in and she immediately got up from the bed .

She was scared of his wrath.

Her eyes widened when she saw that his gauze was opened and blood oozed out of his injury.

"Y-you're hurt." She whispered at him trying to get the first aid box.

But he stopped her by grabbing her arm harshly.

"If you weren't such a seductress I wouldn't be hurt ! It's all because of your whore like behaviour wife." He gritted his teeth at her and let go of her arm that she almost fell.

She held back her tears by biting her lip .

Her heart shattered at his harsh words.

It wasn't her fault that she was being continuously assaulted.

"See what I mean ! You're trying to seduce me by biting your lip you're disgusting!" He growled at her looking at her mouth.

She immediately stopped chewing on her lip and by that tears poured out of her eyes.

She felt humiliated.

"If you don't fuck off now I may do something that will make you cry harder." He warned her and she ran to the bathroom to cry her heart out.

It was always her fault.

She felt heartbroken.

When she calmed down she walked in the room and he was already putting on a new gauze .

He was struggling and he was already pissed off so the gauze made him even more annoyed.

"Come put this shit on it's your fault it broke anyway." He spat ar her glaring at her .

She nodded sniffing her tears away.

She fixed it carefully not touching his flesh.

He examined her once again.

He didn't know whether he hated or liked her .

But hate definitely won over.

"I'm done." She bowed her head getting up because if she looked at him she knew she would break down again and she didn't want him to see that she was weak.

"Did I tell you to get up?" He questioned her in that very scary tone of his.

She sat back on the floor waiting for whatever he wanted to say.

"Give me a massage ." He ordered and she innerly rolled her eyes.

She got up and started massaging his shoulders with tears escaping her eyes without him knowing.