Timely Help

Hi all...new tier has been started with 20 extra chapters and the chapters will be filled by the end of this week.

If you want to read the fight between Itachi and Yami then do follow my Patreon

---------------------------------------

Kisame who was free from Kurenai's genjutsu was about to jump on Asuma but he also felt an attack approaching and waved his sword to block it. As the attack hit his sword, he heard the sound of metal colliding against each other. He looked at his sword and saw a few white spikes had stabbed the sword and fallen on the ground. He looked in front of him and the smile on his face faded. The two people standing in front of him were none other than the legendary Saninn Toad sage Jiraya and the one that had attacked Itachi was Slug princess Tsunade.

"I didn't expect to come face to face with such heavy hitters." Kisame said. He had expected the fight to be against a few Konoha jonins and many chunins and he was confident enough to kill them all with Itachi and leave the hidden leaf but now the ones standing in front of him were people with Kage level of strength. If they were in the wild then Kisame would be confident in escaping but here if he is injured and slowed down then all the shinobis in the village would overwhelm him.

"My hands were itching for a fight." Tsunade said as she looked at Itachi and Kisame.

'What are they doing here?' Itachi thought as he looked at the two Sannins.

Flashback 20 mins ago_________________________

As Kakashi left with Naruto and Sasuke, they were going toward their usual training ground. In the back of his mind, Kakashi was a little worried about Asuma and Kurenai. Kakashi was someone who had fought many people in his lifetime and that too way more than Asuma and Kurenai. He had once froze by just Orochimaru's presence so it wouldn't be an understatement to say that the presence of those two people was similar or even higher.

'I can't let them take all the risk. I have to find a way to get back to them or at least send some backup.' Kakashi thought. He knew that he could just be overthinking but at times like this, he didn't want to take the risk. As they were walking they passed by the Hokage building and Naruto shouted "See Pervy sensei is outside the window peeking."

Kakashi looked up and saw Jiraya standing outside the window and talking with someone on the inside. "Jiraya-sama must be talking with Lady Tsunade or Shizune." Kakashi thought.

"Idiot...he isn't peeking but talking openly. You might get that old man thrashed one day due to such a misunderstanding." Sasuke rebuked. He wouldn't let a single chance to insult Naruto pass away.

"Both of you stay here. I will be back in a sec. I just want to have a word with Jiraya-sama." Kakashi said and body flickered away.

"Sasuke let's go and hear what Kakashi sensei has to say. Maybe he is asking for a new jutsu for the both of us." Naruto said excitedly.

Sasuke was a little curious when he heard new jutsu but he had learned not to be so impulsive so he held himself and Naruto back as well.

"Kakashi sensei is called the copy ninja because he knows more than 1000 jutsus. So why would he need to ask Jiraya-sama for a jutsu? I am sure he is gone for some other reason. Kakashi sensei has been acting weird today." Sasuke said as he looked at Kakashi standing beside Jiraya talking about something. Sasuke wanted to activate his Sharingan and lip-read Kakashi but due to his back turned Sasuke couldn't even see Kakashi or Jiraya's face.

Kakashi went up and stood beside Jiraya and quickly said "Jiraya sama quickly turn your back to the direction I came from." Jiraya was confused but he followed Kakashi's instructions.

"What the matter Kakashi? What all this paranoia about?" Tsunade who was standing on the other side of the window asked.

"Lady Tsunade the thing is two people entered our village half n hour ago. I visited the entrance they took and saw that the guard had fallen asleep. He must have been put in a genjutsu. I followed them till Ichiraku ramen but there Sasuke and Naruto also came. I was able to have Asuma and Kurenai follow those two but I don't think they can handle those two people. I felt the same presence from them as I had once felt from Orochimaru. If one of you could just..."

"No need to say more Kakashi. I was just about to leave and go home but we both will see who these suspicious people are. " Tsunade said.

"Tsunade is right Kakashi and you did the right thing by taking Naruto and Sasuke away from there. If what you are saying is correct and their presence is the same as Orochimaru then Naruto and Sasuke would be in danger. I have seen those two fight recklessly during the invasion." Jiraya said.

"Yes...if it was Yami instead of those two then I would have continued to follow them. Not just for him being strong but because he doesn't recklessly charge in. I will take those two to the training ground and then come back to you guys along with Guy." Kakashi said and body flickered back to the kids.

"Kakashi plan is right. We don't just need to take care of the 2 suspicious men but also make sure that not many people find out if the fight breaks out. The village has just started to gain stability and something like this would lower the people's morale more." Tsunade said as she and Jiraya rushed toward Ichiraku Ramen.

End of Flashback__________________________

'Kakashi was right. These two are on par with Orochimaru. I couldn't even imagine the damage these two could have caused if Kakashi hadn't noticed.' Jiraya thought. He was feeling relieved for multiple reasons. One was that two rogue shinobis were found before any damage was done and the other was that Naruto had gotten a really good teacher to guide him.

"I don't think I will need to use sage mode to kill a fish like you." Jiraya said and rushed to Kisame. Tsunade didn't take the initiative to attack Itachi. She perfectly knew the situation of Itachi but she didn't want to blow his cover.

------------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://p@treon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.