Jiraya's Intelligence

On the other hand, Itachi was thinking as to how to deal with Tsunade. He wasn't aware that she knew the truth and all he wanted to do was make some noise inside the village so as to give Danzo a signal that he is still out there and his brothers are to be left untouched.

'Tsunade Senju...I didn't know she is staying in the village. I can't use physical attacks on her. She relies mostly on brute force and her healing capabilities. She is someone who can't be put in an ordinary genjutsu so I have no other way than using that technique.' Itachi thought.

Kisame on the other hand was having problems containing Jiraya. Forget about landing a hit on the old man, Kisame couldn't even close the distance.

Giant Rasengannn

Jiraya hurled a big Rasengan toward Kisame.

Seeing the huge ball of wind chakra coming at him, Kisame looked back and saw a river floating nearby. 'This jutsu won't kill me but the damage would be more than enough to injure me.' Kisame thought. He didn't think Jiraya would use such a jutsu at the start of the fight. He gripped his sword and jumped into the river. The Jiraya didn't waste any time and smashed the big Rasengan in the river where Kisame had jumped.

BOOM

A big explosion along with high-speed winds covered almost a tenth of the village. Everyone in the village was alerted by the explosion including Danzo who was sitting in his underground base. Tsunade looked to the side and saw that the area around the river was completely destroyed. Even the water was thrown out and a huge crater was formed.

The entire village became a mess by this. Even Kakashi who was instructing his students with some exercises and was about to leave felt the tremor.

"What is this? Is it an earthquake?" Sakura asked. She was tired of waiting for her teammates and her sensei. And now when they came and her sensei was about to give her something to train, a huge tremor rocked the training ground.

"This doesn't seem like a tremor. More like an explosion." Sasuke said as he looked at the source of the explosion.

"An explosion? Did someone invade the village?" Naruto said as he took a fighting stance.

'Looks like things couldn't stay as quiet as I wanted.' Kakashi thought.

"You three wait here. I will go and see what happened." Kakashi said. He didn't want any of his students near the fight. The level wasn't something they could handle.

"But we want to come too" Naruto insisted.

"No Naruto. You will be staying here. If I find you following me, the entire team will do D-rank missions for the next year." Kakashi threatened and body flickered out.

Seeing Kakashi disappear Naruto looked at Sasuke and Sakura and asked "Shall we go?"

Sasuke glared at Naruto and said "I don't want to catch that cat or clean a dog kennel for the next year. You better stay here." The D-rank missions had proven to be a nightmare for Sasuke and that simple threat was more than enough to keep the entire team in the training ground even if the outside world is destroyed.

In the Uchiha compound, Yami was drinking soup in the hall when he felt the tremor ripple the soup in front of him. Yami looked up and sighed as he said "Now what is it this time? I feel the canon was more peaceful than this." And he dispersed into multiple bats and left through the window.

Back at the place where the explosion had occurred Jiraya landed on the ground and was looking around to find Kisame. Tsunade at him and shouted "Why did you have to use such a jutsu? Was it necessary to alert the entire village?" She didn't want this incident to be known throughout the village but Jiraya had thrown cold water over all her plans, literally and figuratively.

"I have heard about this Kisame. Believe me when I tell you that I have used an appropriate amount of force to fight him." Jiraya said in a serious tone. As someone who specializes in collecting Intelligence, he was well aware as to what Kisame is capable of and how big of a mistake would it be to go easy on him just because it was the start of a fight.

Itachi hadn't moved from his spot the whole time. He knew that Kisame wouldn't die with such a jutsu and especially when he is in his element, water. Itachi already had his Sharingan active so he looked around and saw Kisame appear from the water. Everyone including Asuma and Kurenai spotted Kisame coming out of the water and were shocked at what they saw. Kisame had only minor injuries on him. Nothing worth noticing. They didn't think they would have any chance of survival in front of the giant Rasengan but here Kisame was hardly affected.

"It isn't so easy to hurt me, old man." Kisame taunted and rushed at Jiraya with all his might.

"You have been awfully calm Tsunade Senju." Itachi said. He knew about her short-tempered attitude so it came as a surprise to him that Tsunade hadn't taken the initiative to attack him yet.

Tsunade wanted to answer his question but Itachi spoke "No worries, I won't give you a chance to start" The pattern in his eyes started rotating

TSUKUYOMI

Tsunade didn't know what this jutsu was but she could see that the world around her had started changing. The clear blue sky had turned orange and the people around her started disappearing. Even the green lush around her changed to desolate ground. She then found her tied to a cross in the middle of nowhere and Itachi standing in front of her.

"What is this? Where am I?" Tsunade said out loud. She didn't think she would be pulled into a genjutsu so smoothly. She tried multiple times to cause irregularities in the chakra inside her body to break the genjutsu but it wouldn't work.

"This is a genjutsu called Tsukuyomi. It is impossible to escape from its grasp once you are trapped in it." Itachi said.

---------------------------------

To read 11 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.