Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Released Dove

One night in the eleventh year of Kangxi

Wu Yafangyi was let go by Kangxi again.

    The reason was that Kangxi's beloved concubine was unwell. Kangxi had just come to her palace gate and hurried back to visit his concubine.

    But Fangyi didn't care either, this was not the first time she had been released as a pigeon, and she didn't take it to heart either.

    But Nian'er, the palace maid who had been serving her, was worried and kept talking in her ear for a long time. Fangyi didn't think it was strange, she dismissed Nian'er, and was alone in the palace.

    Life in the palace is really boring, but since you are already in this cage, you have to live according to the rules here.

    She Wu Yafangyi is just a humble person, and it is also good to be treated as a little transparent, at least she can save her own life, and will not be killed by the big boss in the palace.

    But at this time, Concubine Niu Hulu is about to be pregnant, right?

    Wu Yafangyi pondered for a moment, and finally decided to hide when the plot was developing, beware of being used as cannon fodder, and even losing her life.

    That's right, thanks to her good adaptability and relatively good memory, she remembered that the world she came to was the world in a novel.

    However, due to the long time interval, she didn't remember the title of the book, and only vaguely remembered the plots of several central characters in it. This Concubine Niu Hulu was one of the big characters.

    There are big bosses on the left and right, and she can't afford to offend her. It's best to protect herself and wait for the real heroine, Wu Yafangdan, to appear before she can take a breath and have a child of her own.

    After all, they are relatives. Even if Wu Yafangdan doesn't like her, there is such a blood relationship. As long as she continues to salt fish, this day will not be prosperous.

    She never thought that a traveler who came halfway would be able to shine in this ancient times. Just kidding, how could she compare to the calculations of this ancient person, be careful not to be played to death, and still shine?

    Wu Yafangyi sighed helplessly, and then asked people to turn off the lights and lay down to sleep.

    But she didn't expect that as soon as she lay down, Nian'er came to wake her up in a hurry, saying that Concubine Niu Hulu was diagnosed by the imperial doctor to be one month pregnant, and the emperor was overjoyed and rewarded the six palaces.

    Fang Yi was speechless for a moment. In this big night, no one was allowed to sleep. Moreover, I am afraid that the harem would be restless again.

    "I see, you step back."

    Fang Yi waved her hand, signaling Nian'er to step back.

    Nian'er was still thinking about what to say. It can be seen that her master is like this, and she can't say anything. The master is a person who doesn't like to fight or rob, but how can there be such a person in this palace? I hope the master will figure it out soon.

    After Nian'er retired, Fang Yi looked at the patterns on the quilt, her eyes froze for a moment, and then she came back to her senses, frowning with some headache.

    Really speaking of Cao Cao, Cao Cao is here.

    She just thought that Concubine Niu Hulu might be pregnant, but she didn't expect to prove it to her right away. Tomorrow is really difficult. After all, it was a rare time for Kangxi to come to her tonight. After the concubine intercepted the person, there was also good news.