Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 Choosing a Concubine (1st update)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 50 DeathNext chapter: Chapter 52 Competition (second update)
Wu Yafangyi finally chose two people.

One is Suochuoluo, and the other is Gao.

The two palace maids seemed to have docile tempers, and there was a sense of dullness between their brows and eyes. They looked like honest people.

As for whether she was really honest, Wu Yafangyi didn't care about it. After all, she couldn't tell at this time, so she still had to leave it to her son.

After selecting the people, the eunuchs of the Ministry of Internal Affairs resigned respectfully and took the rest away. Wu Yafangyi left two maids behind to ask about the specific situation.

Sochuro had a slightly plump figure and a pliable attitude towards her. He knew the fact that he had been chosen and tried his best to show his best side in front of her.

"Your Majesty, I will definitely serve my second brother well." Faced with Wu Yafangyi's various questions, Suo Chuoluo didn't forget to add this sentence while answering.

The same goes for Mrs. Gao, who has a respectful attitude. After all, being chosen means that they may become the concubines of the second elder brother, that is, the princess in the second elder brother's courtyard.

And it is also possible that before Fujin came in, he was lucky enough to be pregnant with a child. If he gave birth to an elder brother, it would be a complete transformation and he became the master. Concubine Shu must have valued her grandson, and she would have a child in her hands by then. , are you afraid that Concubine Shu will become their backer?

Mrs. Gao was a little excited thinking about it, and her body, which was slightly thin compared to Mr. Suo Chuoluo, trembled for a moment, but Fang Yi didn't see it and just told them to abide by their duties and not to miss the second brother's business.

"Yes, empress." The two said respectfully.

After understanding the basic situation, Wu Yafangyi ordered people to take the two people to her elder brother's house.

There is no need to teach these two palace ladies how to have sex. The Ministry of Internal Affairs sent these people over for her to choose, which means that they have been taught beforehand.

So when Yinchu came back from riding and shooting arrows, he saw two maids guarding his residence. When he asked the eunuch Liu Zongding beside him, he learned that these were the maids sent by E Niang to teach him.

As soon as he learned the identities of these two people, Yinchu's face was a little at a loss.

It happened that his fourth brother also came over at this time, making the scene even more embarrassing.

Yinzhen originally wanted to find his second brother and ask about the knowledge taught by Mr. Today, but he didn't expect to see this scene.

He had never eaten pork and had seen pigs running before him. Looking at his second brother's stunned look and looking at the two palace maids on the side, Yinzhen knew in his heart that these were the people sent by E Niang.

"Ahem, second brother, I won't disturb your good things." Yinzhen expressed his understanding and left some space to his second brother. He considered himself a good brother, so naturally he couldn't disturb his affairs.

Before Yinzhen said a word, Yinzhen wisely left. At this time, he calmed down and reluctantly asked Liu Zongding to put the two of them in place while he reviewed his lessons.

At night, after midnight, Yinchu put down the book in his hand. Now he was feeling hungry, so he could eat some snacks to fill his stomach.

But the eunuch Liu Zongding beside him misunderstood what he meant and asked in a low voice, "Master, do you want to go to the Suochuoluo family or the Gao family? Please give me an order and tell them to be ready." Yinchu said