Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Its wood grid
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 70 UnhappinessNext chapter: Chapter 72 Untitled
"Eniang, wait for your daughter to rest for a while, and you will have to go back later." The eldest princess said reluctantly, but her son was still in the princess's mansion. She had been looking for Eniang for so long, so it was time to go back.

Wu Yafangyi understood very well, "Next time you can bring the child over. There will be slaves to take care of it, so you don't have to worry." The

eldest princess was a little reluctant, "Mom, my daughter doesn't want it. She always takes care of the child." , it will not be so convenient to enter the palace in the future." And with the child here, E Niang will definitely not pay attention to her.

Having the eleventh sister share Eniang with her already made her a little jealous. Fortunately, Eniang still doted on her the most, otherwise she wouldn't have done it.

"Eniang, I know." Wu Yafangyi smiled, "Why do I feel like you are more coquettish than your eleventh sister?"

"Eniang!" The eldest princess looked a little annoyed.

Wu Yafangyi stopped teasing her and left some face for Mo Yaqi.

...

At night, Zhongcui Palace was a little restless.

Wu Yafangyi had just slept with Kangxi when Liang Jiugong's voice came from outside. Fangyi quickly put a layer of clothes on Kangxi, and she also quickly changed her clothes under the service of the palace maid.

After Wu Yafangyi tidied up her appearance, she went out with Kangxi to see what happened.

Liang Jiugong waited anxiously in the main hall. After seeing the emperor and Concubine Shu, his expression softened, but his tone was still so urgent, "Your Majesty, I have something important to report." "Hurry up and say it

." Kangxi looked a little ugly, he had just fallen asleep. He was woken up immediately. If he hadn't known that Liang Jiugong must have something important to tell him, otherwise he would have pulled Liang Jiugong out and tortured him with a cane.

"Your Majesty, brother has brought bad news. Brother Eleven suddenly developed a high fever late at night. The imperial doctor and Concubine Yi rushed over, but the imperial doctor has not yet sent news that Brother Eleven has recovered." "

I Got it." Kangxi was now fully awake. After telling Wu Yafangyi, he hurried to his elder brother's house.

Wu Yafangyi was also watching this scene, her expression a little solemn at the moment. Isn't Brother Eleven's health already better? Why did I suddenly have a high fever again?

After looking at the direction where the emperor left for some time in the night, Wu Yafangyi turned around and went back. It must be that the emperor and Concubine Yi couldn't sleep tonight. The son who had finally raised to twelve years old seemed to have hope of growing up. , my body is in trouble again, it would be strange to be a parent without suffering.

...

In the early hours of the morning, Wu Yafangyi was still asleep. Suddenly Nian'er woke her up, her face was a little heavy, "Madam, Brother 11 didn't make it through, he just passed away."

Wu Yafangyi still said The somewhat confused expression suddenly sobered up. Brother Eleven is gone? How can this be.

"Mother, the imperial doctor tried many methods last night, but they were unable to reduce Brother Eleven's fever. A quarter of an hour ago, Brother Eleven had completely lost his life." "...I

didn't expect this. ." Wu Yafangyi's face was not good-looking either. The elder brother in the palace was gone as soon as she said goodbye. The death of the eleventh elder brother had a greater impact on her than the emperor's elder brother who died earlier.